Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Roleplaying Observation

Cole Wrote:Actually, i think these guys are trying to say they don't need to be scripted. Create a mob, edit his loot, hide him...make up a 2-3 sentence scenario and let people go crazy for half an hour. Or, change your appearance and name, and become a more active part of it yourself.

Exactly! Simple rp events take less time then tourneys. They don't even have to reward anything great either, create an item relevant to the quest and color it. This only take a couple minutes to completely setup.

I was going to host a rp event that I discussed with Azrael that required no scripting but he vanished so it will have to wait.

You know... they don't have to even be rp. Just any quest or event, change it up sometimes. And for the love of god post it on the forums for those people who do not stare at their screen 24/7, like Tiesto did (my hero <3).

If a gm would like to host an event or quest that doesn't involve scripting they can easily ask the players for ideas if they can't think of anything. Many of us know how to make a quick and easy quest and it would be a nice change of pace.Wink

[Image: mariozl3.png]

Dude and Dudess just to let you know they already start rp Quest... you just have to found it by yourself. I'm in one that i started yesterday and i hope she's done cuz i cannot go further... because i dont know what to do or because its not done... but what ever it seem that gm take advance on you and are faster than you think...

Better not complain... the shard is not really old and there alot to do. why there is only pvp event... mmm there was a maze REALLY cool the other day. And because that it is the more fast to do and the more easy to go on for them because they dont have time to make bigger quest. BUT it will come i'm sure... wait will worth it.

Kyo Wrote:why do you have to bash me man. im just young and foolish. IM SORRY! also today i was being rude to Nox while he was hosting an event i want to apologize about that too Nox if you are reading this i didnt mean what i said today

...Its good that you apologized to Nox but being young does not give you license to be foolish on a whim and not receive criticism. Everyone is accountable for their actions.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Tiesto Wrote:nah not only azrael can host rp events Wink everyone can ,I miself will focus on rp events as much as pvp, but as galen said, they need to be scripted so, wait :p

Wait... You play ultima online?

Which shard? :o.

Havent see you on at all really... sorry my mistake :lol:.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Silverwolf Wrote:Wait... You play ultima online?

Which shard? :o.

Havent see you on at all really... sorry my mistake :lol:.

Ultima online? is that something like warcraft? :eek:

Where can i download it?