Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

***Magery skillgain***

Uhh........... cool?

Everyone else was posting their gains. I just wanted to be popular, too.Big Grin

But, you didn't post gains. You didnt post any numbers, a timeframe, or even how you got to the level that has no other description other than being higher than 76.2. So basically, your post was completely useless.

Feel free to try again, though.

I don't have to post those. I said my gain was better than yours. It wasn't useless.

But...

Smurtle Wrote:Lol. My healing is higher than yours now and I haven't casted one spell or trained any combats with anyone, nor have I been hunting.

You never mentioned the word "gain." You simply pointed out that it was amusing to you that your skill in healing was higher than mine without you casting any spells (which is actually irrelevant) or going hunting.

Without knowing the number of heal attempts you went through, and then what skill level you started and ended at for the sample, we can derive nothing about your actual gains. But, we apparently never will since you seem reluctant to actually provide any useful information in this thread to go with the rest.

The past two posts I mentioned the word "gain" and it's plural form "gains" (or verb depending upon how you use it Big Grin).

So, saying I never mentioned the word "gain" is irrelevant.

I don't need to post about healing gains because the origin of this post was just to tell you that magery gain is faster.

Keep swinging for the fence, champ.

lmao
smurtles the man

Haha, max, you're here as well?

My response was to this post:
Smurtle Wrote:Lol. My healing is higher than yours now and I haven't casted one spell or trained any combats with anyone, nor have I been hunting.

After that post, you said:
Smurtle Wrote:Everyone else was posting their gains. I just wanted to be popular

And in describing that first post, you said:
Smurtle Wrote:I don't have to post those. I said my gain was better than yours. It wasn't useless

Which is clearly not true. In the post I was referring to, you said nothing of the gains you had, only that the value of your skill was higher than mine.

In that last quote, you said it wasn't useless. However, I clearly stated:
Lindenwood Wrote:. You didnt post any numbers, a timeframe, or even how you got to the level that has no other description other than being higher than 76.2.
, which shows that your post is useless to anyone who might view this thread looking for information on how fast skillgain can be, and what methods to use.

And finally, to this statement, I ask:
Smurtle Wrote:I don't need to post about healing gains because the origin of this post was just to tell you that magery gain is
Then why did you try to brag about your healing skill in the first place?

As I said, if you want to contribute usefully to the thread, you are free to try as many times as you'd like. Bragging about the simple fact that you have one skill higher than mine, without a single mention of the rate of gain or the method used to get the skill higher than 76.2, is, in fact, quite useless.

Lindenwood Wrote:But...

You never mentioned the word "gain."

You see. I did mention the word "gain." So, taking it exactly as you typed it, you're wrong. I guess you just misread it. Rolleyes

No one will view this post looking to see how fast the skill gain is. The origin-post of this thread is to state "The magery gain has been made faster." If they want an idea, they sure as hell won't ask you.

Those numbers you posted aren't accurately reflecting everyone's gain, especially when you don't factor in exact time, or monetary ability to achieve those. If I were to happen upon this I'd find no useful information, especially from kids posting what they supposedly calculated. A few of your posts didn't even have a time frame in them.

Also, you did try to throw my response in my face by asking why I even posted when I stated this thread wasn't about healing gains.

Classic approach to ego salvation.Wink I posted because I know how to macro better than you and felt like telling you. It's fun.

However, back to the "uselessness" of my post. It's quite useful. Anyone can ask "Omg how did you do it because I can't afford magery right now, what is your secret!?" I could then tell them. Therein lies the practicality, the simple functionality that my post dwells in.

Thank you. Thank you for mindless posting your gains to a post that just stated that magery is faster, afterwards you began to ***** about how you were slighted. Thank you.

You silly people quote way too much. Does anyone ever just...remember what they've read?

And I have almost all of my skills higher than yours. Not just one. ;/

My penis is bigger then yours so i win.

No but seriusly its statistics witch can be useful to admins and shit then why not post it here.
I dont se you contribute with anything exept useless *****ing and crying about absolute nothing.

Rei [Oni] from IN2
Il´ya [SIN] on IN:X
[Image: notoutoffocus3np.jpg]

Rei, you're a dumb ****. I contribute quite a bit, actually. Other posts and lots of PMs to help out people who really need it.

I don't need to post mindless ****ing statistics. If I want the GMs to know I'd e-mail them or start a post called:

"Mother ****ing Statistics of Mother ****ing Skill gain which is separate from a post just stating how magery skill gain has been increased."