Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Decoration around Occlo Bank

smoke Wrote:yes maka there are still tons to macro :S basically all the pvp skills are at 80 and they take 1-2 days to gm.. and the crafting we only get 65 or even lower my blacksmithy is at 40.

i just noticed this is the same asshat that told me to learn how to macro, dude you got a skill transfer lol.

shylock Wrote:i just noticed this is the same asshat that told me to learn how to macro, dude you got a skill transfer lol.

yeah because unlike you we worked for our skills in the other shard so either way it still adds up dickface

smoke Wrote:yeah because unlike you we worked for our skills in the other shard so either way it still adds up dickface

After reading a millions of post how the gainspeed is "slow like hell" here (posted mainly(only?) from XUO-players). I bet you really worked your asses off for your skills! *Laughs*

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Oh.. Well im sorry that XUO players have a life unlike you IN Players. *Laughs*

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Silverwolf Wrote:Oh.. Well im sorry that XUO players have a life unlike you IN Players. *Laughs*

I feel sorry for you when you're too dumb to get that macroing does not need to be time consuming. AFK-macro is allowed. And why would your time on UO be more of a life than the IN Players?

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Dude, now you're the dumbass...

I never said my time on the game is more "precious" that the IN players.

I simply said that you guys have no lives and played somewhere where it took hundred of thousands of resources to gm specific skills. Meaning that you have no life and sat there macroing forever, well UO to me isnt macroing, roleplaying, gathering resources, it's pking.

So yes we did work as hard as it was needed for a PK server to gm our skills and gather stock. So just because your standards of gming, which takes no life, are higher than ours dont mean we didnt work hard for them, you just worked too hard for them. Hense why I wouldn't of played IN, so stfu and dont diss how our system was, urs was the ****ed up one and overexaggered one that needed hundreds of hours in order to gm one skill...

k thanks.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

That's enough

I won't let this turn into another IN vs XUO thread... this is IN:X!