Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Decoration around Occlo Bank

I wouldn't worry about the deco. Learn to play and stop QQing in the forums. hehe

Coldrake Wrote:I wouldn't worry about the deco. Learn to play and stop QQing in the forums. hehe

he knows how to play hes been one of the top pvpers in xuo since its been around so i would stop calling him a complainer and all of your guys saying shit like he needs to improve on pvp i agree with him ive tryed to gank somone and they run in the decos and hide and recall away this shit is annyoing and it effects the pvp. please fix this

It could just be a ghetto of a town. The only people there ARE the criminals. So, it would reflect the karma or mood of the people and area. But eh, just win the fight, don't run? :/

Coldrake Wrote:I wouldn't worry about the deco. Learn to play and stop QQing in the forums. hehe

Lmfao... learn to play... Coldrake you learn how to play, as a matter of fact you should learn how to install ultima online you're asking on the forums...

I don't care if you're and admin.GM,counselor,Seer, you might know how to script, but im sure i can play this game better than you can coldrake, both in PVM and PVP. I guarantee it.

So don't tell me I need to learn how to play, meet me in occlo when I get my stock ready, since it takes 4 months to get your stuff together in this shard, and we'll see who knows how to play this game.

I don't care if you're annoyed of me talking about this issue over and over, but it's annoying as hell and you IN'ers, or most of you, are PVE or PVM'ers, so leave the ganking/pvp aspect of the game over to the XUO players I would say.

Remove that stuff cause it's annoying people get caught in it and its [SIZE="5"]UNNECESSARY and UGLYYYYYYY.[/SIZE]

k thanks.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

lol

If you know how to play so well, how is it a tree stops you from playing at your best? I find that a bit sad.
It is kind of like saying, "I am an awesome driver... til the damn goverment put stop signs up. Now I am all confused and forget what to do."
Yeah thats what I think of when reading this.

As for someone claiming that people are ducking behind decorations. Listen don't get all pissy because other people can maneuver better then you... It has nothing to do with decos, if people want to escape instead of fight they will duck behind buildings, mountain ridges, caves, use moongates, or whatever can to disturb the los. The decorations don't change a damn thing.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

lol... I give up, some of you IN'ers are too thick headed...

gotta have your place decorated and "pretty" lmao.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Yeah we are the ones being thick headed.... You are complaining about a tree kiddo.
If I was thick headed I never would have bothered coming here because I loved pvp on IN1 and would have loved to seen that recreated. We all have to make adjustments and realize that everything can't be the way that it used to be.
It really isn't about making it pretty, its about making it not look so bland, giving the shard an even higher level of uniqueness.
You may be great at pvp, I don't know. My skills pvp wise are average at best lately but I would never complain about a tree. I would make note that it got in my way once and make sure not to make the same mistake.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

You guys got your pvp lets us have our pretty buildings and party of 30 to go kill a dragon....lol

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

Silverwolf you need to stop, ur whining like a 10 year old. The decoration at occlo is almost none so stop it.

Silverwolf Wrote:lol... I give up, some of you IN'ers are too thick headed...

gotta have your place decorated and "pretty" lmao.

you seem to be of the misconception that INers are all pvm rp carebears, infact IN pretty much revolved around pvp, and was one of the most developed styles in the game(infact it got developed to the point it was pretty much broke, sphere ;/ ) and the best pvpers did both.

now as a pvper on IN i find that YOUR style of play is quite carebear with a shitload of pvp effecting spells nerfed and adjusted (explosion does 0 damage and stat adjustment is disabled O.o) but i dont come here crying because its not how i like it.

good pvpers adapt, bad ones cry and cry til the cows come home or til they are left in the dust.

good pvpers adapt, bad ones cry and cry til the cows come home or til they are left in the dust.

Lerri exactly so shut your mouth and remove the deco this is XUO's Pvp did you forget? everyone needs to stop hating on him for saying the truth it was XUO's pvp and its interfering around corners of the bank when u try to cast spells people hide in the little stone box Please fix this.