Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Decoration around Occlo Bank

Omg, try serpent's hold? we're talking about pvp, that's a lost town, you would be lucky if you find someone there, occlo's pad is on pits.

PD:Agree 100% remove those flowers, they're a pain in the ass.

You'll be seeing PvP on SH since on IN it's always been full of chaos guids. We've just not reached that amount yet so yes, it's still a dead island as of today.

[Image: 186317photonp2.gif][Image: rendered_yoshi.gif]
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]Cochise[/SIZE]
The Ultimate Skill Biatch
Want anything crafted? I'm your guy![/COLOR]

SombraX Wrote:Omg, try serpent's hold? we're talking about pvp, that's a lost town, you would be lucky if you find someone there, occlo's pad is on pits.

PD:Agree 100% remove those flowers, they're a pain in the ass.

Get used to SH...all chaos INers will be living there, in our statics. So if you wanna find us, I would suggest going SH, most of us never saw Occlo until we got here or played xuo/nos/clones.

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

this topic is about ocllo, but tbh its not in the way its like 1 tree? and that tree have always been there. however there are 4-6 pices TOP of smal walls with 2-3 exits out of. i cant see how you get stuck its also on the backside of the bank. :eek:

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

i miss the good old days where if you had problems pvping you improvised

nowadays you have a problem you complain about it on the forum

all i'm trying to say is. why in the living hell do we have decoration in occlo bank??? honestly it's completely useless and unnecessary. It's a pk city so leave it the way it is, you can go ahead and decorate any non pk city with as many flowers, trees,tables, pictures, etc... and i wouldnt care at all... but why occlo....

just remove it, no offense, its ugly and out of place.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

PK area or not its still a city... Every city that I have ever seen or lived in has decorated for special events and holidays or even just to bring some extra life to the streets. Even a city with crime wants to look appealing to draw tourism and business. It should remain decorated and if anything I say more should be added.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

Lerri Wrote:i miss the good old days where if you had problems pvping you improvised

nowadays you have a problem you complain about it on the forum

Hah, that's sadly true.

In his defense, I think RP-wise he is saying it is supposed to be someone like a semi-deserted, crime-riddled city, that nobody really cares about anymore, meaning nobody would really put any effort into its appearance.

Lindenwood Wrote:In his defense, I think RP-wise he is saying it is supposed to be someone like a semi-deserted, crime-riddled city, that nobody really cares about anymore, meaning nobody would really put any effort into its appearance.

RP wise I don't think the npcs would live there if it was that bad... if you get what I am saying. Yeah theres crime there... but a city needs to make money or it is no longer a city anymore. Decorations can draw in money, as I stated before. From my rp view anyway.

Seriously though, look at what we are debating... decorations. I'm sorry but in no way should you ever complain about such a thing. They aren't hurting anyone... this reminds me of that post someone made about closing t2a and their arguement for it was that they didn't like it. At least this post is a bit better to claim it might effect pvp in some small way. Point being, if its not broke dont *****... until all the bugs are gone.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

Those few NPCs there are the tough, stubborn ones that are there to stay!

But yeah you are right that if anyone would stay it would have to be because they "believed" in the town enough to try to stay and support it, and they wouldnt do that without at least trying to make it presentable.

if your going to decorate the city, than decorate it in a way which wont effect the pvp... decorate it with items which you cannot get caught on or stuck...

remember, we're from XUO... we had no sort of special decoration at all... but i dont care if you guys want to decorate the city, just do it in a way which wont get in the way of the pkers.

yuh dig?

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]