Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Decoration around Occlo Bank

I think that the decoration should be removed around the bank. Occlo shouldnt be a city where there are benches and pretty tree's. it's a place to pk and all that deco is getting in the way of people and their "enemies".

I say we remove it because it's annoying to run around and there's no reason for it to be there.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

its not big its not pretty its not in the way :o

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Hahaha! Now this is just pathetic.

Ok, Silverwolf! We all know you're the tough guy who don't like flowers and pretty trees, but how come you think it is in the way?

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Because it is in the way, you cant turn the corner without being stuck in the damn tree or the "deco" that's there... Occlo should be strictly for pvping there should be nothing fancy or extra you go there to kill people or get killed... period... you try running from someone fsing you and see if u get away when ur stuck in the tree.. people use corners to block "line of sight" so you dont get fsed... well that isnt the case there because we have unnecessary deco.

yeyeye!

I personally have not tried it, but I've always stayed out of bucs for similar reasons. It's impossible to get a spell through and you always get stuck.

I would be willing to give up some decor in one town for the sake of pvp Big Grin That is if it really is in the way of course. I dunno.

maka Wrote:I personally have not tried it, but I've always stayed out of bucs for similar reasons. It's impossible to get a spell through and you always get stuck.

wait, maka we're talking about Occlo not buc :>

yeyeye!

I think he knows that. He is just comparing what you have said to what he experienced in Bucs Den.Wink

Rexal Wrote:I would be willing to give up some decor in one town for the sake of pvp Big Grin That is if it really is in the way of course. I dunno.

exactly :>!

yeyeye!

Try serpants Hold... if im not mistaken thats a unguarded town as well... or at least, it should be.

I am The Good Father Juan.
Qui Tac Concentrat * Those who are silent, agree
All are born to observe order, But few are born to establish it.

Fear is not knowing what is, it is wondering what for.

[Image: meph28lu.jpg]

Silverwolf Wrote:I think that the decoration should be removed around the bank. Occlo shouldnt be a city where there are benches and pretty tree's. it's a place to pk and all that deco is getting in the way of people and their "enemies".

I say we remove it because it's annoying to run around and there's no reason for it to be there.

word. its a kill place..

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Now your just being pathetic...