Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thanks for release date

I really thank ya'll giving the release date, excellent news!

Big Grin hope we can keep you interested until then Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've also added a counter on the website so you can see exactly when it's going live Big Grin
I promise you, I will launch it exactly when the timer hits 0 unless the server computer explodes Rolleyes

taran ill hold you to your word! hahaha

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I no I was a bit asstastic in my few threads/posts. Just I was waiting for this shard to open, great success. I'd like to meet new RPers, and different tribes. Also drinkin' some ale at RedMonkers Whiskey shop? Or Silver Moon Inn? Either way, can't wait, and a clap for each;

Shard Owners/Administators/Developers/Grand-Masters/Seers/Counselors-

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :icon_dance: :icon_dance: :icon_dance: :icon_dance: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :icon_dance: :icon_dance: :icon_dance: :icon_dance:

-Janco Fett

gosh, October 27th... I thought it would have opened like 5 months ago.

Ill start playing WOW again I think.

How do I know if my char from IN:R is deleted or not? Have they done any wipes on Imagine-Nation.R?

weehooruslilalolooma Wrote:Shard Owners/Administators/Developers/Grand-Masters/Seers/Counselors-

-Janco Fett

Thank you for your wonderful words! We hope to see you in game soon Smile.

BTW, Seers have more power than Game Masters :].

Freddy_Bigbiceps Wrote:gosh, October 27th... I thought it would have opened like 5 months ago.

Ill start playing WOW again I think.

How do I know if my char from IN:R is deleted or not? Have they done any wipes on Imagine-Nation.R?

If you played IN:R and have used your character for longer than a period of two hours then it will still be there.

n0x* Wrote:BTW, Seers have more power than Game Masters :].

In your minds that is :badgrin:

:p

n0x* Wrote:BTW, Seers have more power than Game Masters :].

Haha, yeah I wonder if people actually know just how high ranked seers are @ RunUO, after all most people from here are pretty used to sphere ;p

Seers < playersBig Grin

No but seriously, seers are pretty much right under the Admins from an administrative point of view. Devs have higher privs, but I think that even if they have higher privs in game, they don't have as much to say about when it comes to administration.

maka Wrote:Seers < playersBig Grin

i like this definition Big Grin lol

but seriously, we just give hate and nox special titles to make them feel loved :p

sorry freddy, but we ran into a few problems with the development and did the best we could.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]