Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Betta open soon!

xd, now imagine if comments about waiting made me quit, then you'd have to wait a lot lot longer.

if anyone was going to quit they would of long time ago why would now when server is weeks away

maka Wrote:*pushes it back*

Maka be party pooperSad

you too? WELCOME TO THE CLUB.

Pelletier (whipperwirll) Wrote:if anyone was going to quit they would of long time ago why would now when server is weeks away

im guessing it going to be another full month before it opens.....

Sorick Wrote:im guessing it going to be another full month before it opens.....

depends when the next full moon is Smile

we are very close guys, please stay tuned.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:depends when the next full moon is Smile

we are very close guys, please stay tuned.

You've been saying that for the last 3 months... you cant really blame people for being impatient now... the more change logs you guys post the more settled people are going to be...

Really we all just wanna be kept in the loop about whats going on.... Wink

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Yeah, the word soon has a limit indeed.

Getting it right and working out the insignificants later is important. A week or more waiting, maybe a month even, should be worth it. The talk of opening has been tossed about for the past three months I assume.

Well, many things happen in three months to people who put in their time when they don't have to. Some of these things are:

1) School and studies
2) Wife, girl, partner
3)Life problems, emotional problems. (Depression or numb fingers from typing on MSN about it's almost done? Tongue)

Those three things can amount for a LOT of time away from scripting, finding bugs, and what not. I know you all probably know of them, or have the same situations but it's always different looking in, than being on the inside looking out. Just log on, get raped by me in CS then the server will soon be ready.Big Grin

*April 1st, 2008*

April Fools suckers, there is no IN-X!

Valas [Vampire]

[Image: Opiatus.png]

there isnt? well, i had fun in the forums

- regards, Fable

Elcid Wrote:Really we all just wanna be kept in the loop about whats going on.... Wink

I think that we have been pretty good with change logs and keeping you guys in the loop as much as possible. I'm not sure, but the shards I've played, have not had any consequent change log reports and the staff have not been as active on the forum as our is.

Then again, most shards I've played on are also a one click set up.

I never thought I'd see the day when I would hate a word as much as I do Lederoil... "But Soon" deffinatly is in the same league.