Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Quote:Changed house and ships gold keys to cooper keys and they are also lootable now.

keys are lootable?¿

why are keys lootable? the key that comes with the house is lootable?

if you have a keyring and put "the House Key" on that ring it wont be.. But if you keep the "KEY" seperate from "THE KEY RING" it will be lootable.

that's right ;] ... Jus to make the server a little less 'carebear' hehe. Key rings are newbied so adding a key to that will also make it newbied

yes even keys that come with a house are lootable

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Grr! :mad:

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Like someone said, use a key ring:p

no! i refuse to use a key ring!

why don't you use one? :p lol

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Odium Wrote:yes even keys that come with a house are lootable

so i place my house and get pked on the spot i lose my house? this sounds new to me.

Carl Wrote:so i place my house and get pked on the spot i lose my house? this sounds new to me.

Your still the owner...

Carl Wrote:so i place my house and get pked on the spot i lose my house? this sounds new to me.

Use detect hidden, confirm that nobody has followed you, be careful. I doubt anybody will just "show up from nowhere" and PK you as soon as you place your house - and if he did then he probably deserves a key to your house since he made a real nice work sneaking up on you Wink

Bottomline: Just be careful and you should be fine. You have the keyring on you, and it's newbied, so just drag the key to the keyring and it will be newbied 10 seconds after you've placed your house.

Regards,
Hate

Fallzone Wrote:Your still the owner...

what fallzone said, all he will get is a key to your then empty house Tongue

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3