It's OK, this is a pretty good time to come out of the closet :]~ <3

Regards,
Hate

i meant i was confused! but now that you found me, its your turn to hide :p

ready or not here i come!!!

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:i meant i was confused! but now that you found me, its your turn to hide :p

Cornal Mustard... in the observiatory... with the candle stick.... :eek:

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Pande Wrote:i meant i was confused! but now that you found me, its your turn to hide :p

:eek: :eek: :eek: *Hides*

Elcid Wrote:Cornal Mustard... in the observiatory... with the candle stick.... :eek:

Hahahaha.... wooooow....

Elcid Wrote:Cornal Mustard... in the observiatory... with the candle stick.... :eek:

how the hell did you get the game wrong? :p

tag, you're it hate! and no touchbacks!

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lerri Wrote:alignment hopping happened all the time on IN, its not like its some horriffic atrocity unique to XUO. and tbh im fine with it, when i was SIN i played a good guy with a wicked streak, i killed other chaos, most of them were evil anyway, order was full of corrupt asshats, except BoJ who were just god damn awesome.

corruption exists in reality and i love how it can be reflected in UO. alignment in the end is completely meaningless, how you or your guild carry yourselves is what makes the impact.

ps your all whiny little bastards and i hate you. except skorp you are my love kitten.

BoJ represent

I love how eveyone thinks that anyone from Imagine Nation is an uber roleplayer, and everyone from XUO is an ******* ganker who kills anyone the lamest way he can, Love it seriously.. Ya'll are crazy.

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... They can't get away this time"

LoL i do not know xuo still i think that when game start all notise that it not much difrent from others. if some one wants just pvp let them.. mist much of game then ... and if just rp it lost much from pvp Big Grin We shod all remeber we play now "same side" and let all have good game experiense.*rainfall´s rp... personal i just shut up* Rolleyes

Darkness crush me down like edge of broken dreams.
Sylph winds blows hard and painful, frozen my soul.
Lightning strike down ripping flesh of my bones.
Rain unforgivingly wash away my hope for tomorrow.
Sound of storm echoes die and the end silence.... .