Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prepare for battle!...and stuff.

Just wanted to point out to [and remind] all the staff and especially the players that probably quite a lot of complaints will be coming in when the shard opens up. So to all the players: please keep your complaints on the down-low and basically be respectful when you post.
Remember, many people will most likely be posting about problems or bugs, so keep your posts mature and non-repetitive; the staff will address the problems eventually, and if they do not get fixed within a few weeks [which hopefully we can stay patient for that long Tongue] try posting again and maybe asking other players?

I was just thinking about what happened when IN:R opened and that memory scares me XD

Hopefully this helps?

Thanks/Peace

This is a signature.

Nalo Wrote:I was just thinking about what happened when IN:R opened and that memory scares me XD

haha i remember once when i logged on in the first week there was like 30+ pages... i was like... :eek:

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

lol goodpoint.
It was crazy on IN:R right after it opened. Many people posting the same problems as everyone else, but not just in the bug thread but everywhere they could manage to throw it.
Hopefully there won't be that many problems to report though. After all, isn't that why we have been waiting like 20 years now for the shard to open.

Tabion Wrote:After all, isn't that why we have been waiting like 20 years now for the shard to open.
It is, but there is always things we could have missed. Accurate bug reports will be an important thing, as log as we get that i things will be all good. This shard is in a different class than IN:R was...lets just hope it gets just as grand opening as it had.

maka Wrote:This shard is in a different class than IN:R was...lets just hope it gets just as grand opening as it had.

It better have the best grand opening ever! I have spent all my time going door to door and calling people during dinner time, informing all of the up coming opening.

by all my time I mean a few minutes
by informing all I mean 6 people - 3 of which are joining, 1 isnt sure and 2 said something like "who are you?"
Thats right kids, I set the bar, and I set it high. Try to recruit half that many people, I dare you!
Whoever recruits one and one-half people first wins a prize.

[SIZE="1"]prize is based on amount of participants. Prize and contest rules are subject to change at any time. Tabion Inc. holds the right to decline the prize to anyone they choose.
To win you must recruit one and one-half persons. A half person is judged by, but not limited to, number of limbs or decapation, height and/or weight, or species that could be one-half human.
Contest ends whenever Tabion Inc. sees fit. No purchase neccessary unless you wish to win. Please send all entrance fees to PO Box 28150 Asheboro, NC 27203 [/SIZE]

Tabion Wrote:[SIZE="1"]prize is based on amount of participants. Prize and contest rules are subject to change at any time. Tabion Inc. holds the right to decline the prize to anyone they choose.
To win you must recruit one and one-half persons. A half person is judged by, but not limited to, number of limbs or decapation, height and/or weight, or species that could be one-half human.
Contest ends whenever Tabion Inc. sees fit. No purchase neccessary unless you wish to win. Please send all entrance fees to PO Box 28150 Asheboro, NC 27203 [/SIZE]

LOLBig Grin Good job though, mouth to mouth has always been the best way to get a cross to UO people.

We have some of our own ideas too, which includes our old email addresses (which has been taken from our old servers and forums), 6000 of them.

We also planed to advertise to the sphere community. I think sphere people needs to know that there is a "safe" place for them to be, and if they try it, I'd say they will get hooked.

Then there is the "tell a friend" feature on our web page, that will later on be integrated with a referral system. This tell a friend feature would send an graphical email with a short feature list and your name to the email you provided. Would be a simple way for our players to get through to their friends, cause in addition to what they have told them, they'll have a hard fact feature list and server specs and stats.

These are just some ideas, people are always free to come with more, cause we really want that grand openingBig Grin

wish i could be on that grand opening :doubt:

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:wish i could be on that grand opening :doubt:

I'm very glad to hear you won't be there!!

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

thats rude lederoil :confused:

Tiesto Wrote:thats rude lederoil :confused:

its rude to point out he's rude.

Tabion Wrote:its rude to point out he's rude.

You're a rude little punk.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

that was rude...