Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New DEV

Hello people. Smile

Mescalito Wrote:ass anime are pretty childish for a staff to me

childish or not, they are some pretty nice asses, you gotta admit that!

Mescalito Wrote:still childish Confusedurprised:

When did nice asses become childish.. you a ******?

Magus Wrote:When did nice asses become childish.. you a ******?

Magus, where did he say nice asses are childish?

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Magus Wrote:

Ass ANIME not asses. Dumbass.

A simple example for you to get the point;

Guy1(in this case Mescalito) says he thinks peanut butter is greasy.

Then Guy2(you) ask him how come he thinks peanuts(NB: not peanut butter) is greasy?

lol leder you have to be kidding, right?

accordign to mesca is fallzones ass animations childish for a staff member.
and the animations are off a ass, therefore he thinks having nice asses in the animation is childish.

a simple example for you to get the point:
I have a teddybear anim as quote
you say:
teddybear anims are childish for a staff.

then you accord that the teaddybear is childish not the animation itself right?

-----
mesca said: "ass animations are childish"
magus replied: "how can nice asses be childish"

do you actually still see anything wrong in magus response?
- i sure do not.
-----

i tried to understand how you did think but it only worked for a few seconds because then i though a little more, read below.

if mesca says:
ass animations are childish for a staff member:
he thinks that ass animations are childish - so far you are right lederoil
now keep on thinking exactly what was it now again that was childish in the animation ? YES(!) the asses where childish.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Last edited by Odium : Today at 13:37. Nice timing. OK;

Do you think Mescalito ment that nice asses are childish with what he said?!:neutral:

I agree with Magus' statement that nice asses aren't childish. But did Mescalito ever say nice asses are childish? Do you think he ment that a nice ass itself would be childish?:doubt:

God, I sure haven't met a guy so narrow-minded as you for a while, when you can't even imagine my view of this.:doubt:

Let me explane Mescalito's point, since you really can't get it yourself!

Do you think mastrubating is childish?
- Problably no.

Do you still think it's as much OK for me to masturbate alone in my room, as it would be for me to have an animation of me masturbating here on the forum, just cause masturbating itself aren't childish/gross?!:doubt:

Bad example or not, doesn't matter, the same priciple is there. Things that can be beautiful/good/acceptable in one environment can be the opposite in an other!

HAHAHAHA you two argue about the dumbest things!!!!!! Honestly, who gives a shit???? If someone says something stupid jus let them be, you dont have to show us your super high IQ by correcting others.

Lederoil: Always acting the smart alik does not mean that you are intelligent. Intelligence is also measured by the way a person behaves. All I ever see you post is a load of bollocks, a counter argument that, at most times, makes absolutely no sense what so ever !

QuriZ: Why do you bring your self down to such a level of incompetence????

Carl Wrote:childish or not, they are some pretty nice asses, you gotta admit that!

especially ashaming when you are browsing the forum in public placesCool

n0x* Wrote:QuriZ: Why do you bring your self down to such a level of incompetence????

i was thinking about deleting it a couple of times, sorry

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

n0x* Wrote:HAHAHAHA you two argue about the dumbest things!!!!!! Honestly, who gives a shit???? If someone says something stupid jus let them be, you dont have to show us your super high IQ by correcting others.

Lederoil: Always acting the smart alik does not mean that you are intelligent. Intelligence is also measured by the way a person behaves. All I ever see you post is a load of bollocks, a counter argument that, at most times, makes absolutely no sense what so ever !

QuriZ: Why do you bring your self down to such a level of incompetence????

I'm not trying to make you to think I'm intelligent, I'm arguing mostly because I want to kill time, and also, because I think it's fun. Please post some counter argument that you think makes no sence, and I'll explane them to you what I mean:thumbsup: Cause I've read some of my post myself some time after I've posted them, and I've had some hard time to get what I really ment. I get confused sometimes while I'm writing my posts, whirling into my thoughts til I get to a cul de sac, then I don't really have the energy to remove all what I've spent time to write and write something new.

And again; I'm doing it cause I enjoy it.

And Odium, I would still like a reply from you from my previous post. Thx.