Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Having troubles logging in?

It seems some people have problems when they try to login to these forums.
If you get the message "Thank you for logging in... etc" but you don't login, try lowering your cookie security in your browser. Also try clearing all your cookies.

I'll try to fix this tomorrow after work, right now I have to sleep...

Can't seem to fix it

If anyone has an idea on how to fix this issue, please PM me.
The problem is that you have to set the cookie settings to low in IE to be able to login successfully.

This should be fixed now

If anyone still has issues please let me know

Taran Wrote:This should be fixed now

If anyone still has issues please let me know

Works fine for me now, hurray! :] Good work.

We had some problems with our domain (http://www.in-x.org) so we have to redirect it to the web host. This is all temporary until http://www.in-x.org works properly.

Ztoke Wrote:Works fine for me now, hurray! :] Good work.

whats up ScareCrow... own any lately Big Grin?

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

steven i think its time we go see that psychologist... you are talking to yourself now lol

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yo hey this is my new computer and i already downloaded razor but it says i need a client how can i get that??

blind Wrote:yo hey this is my new computer and i already downloaded razor but it says i need a client how can i get that??

This topic is for logging in to the forum, not the actual shard I'm afraid. The beta server is down at the moment, there's rumours that it might be back up on saturday or sometime close to that, so stay tuned for that! :]

About razor not finding clients I dunno how to help you, I'm an injection user @ RunUO, actually only tried razor once or twice myself. You can however get all our clients that we're using at the websites download-section. :]

Regards,
Hate