Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is anyone still here??

ok maka, tnx Big Grin

- regards, Fable

Well Magus.... if you asked like 2 months ago I woulda said yes... but I wasnt buying you a rock, thats for sure. You are too late now though, so your beat. Found someone as crazy and weird as me and maybe if you had the obsessions with duct tape and candle wax that we do (among other things), well then maybe Id let you join.
And yeah Im whipped, like you said on icq... but not how you meant it:icon_twisted: :whipping:

I'm here too, well just arrived any ways Smile

Doubt any one remembers me from IN:R though. Looking forward to burning up more time when this server gets open. Big Grin

*gasp*

This is a signature.

maka Wrote:It was deleted. Beta will come up within a few days, just have to sort out some shit. I'll notify one or two days in advance.

In other words, how late does it come this evening?

god damn. people need to relax.

LOL evenflow, don't take everything to serious.
But Maka has said it would take 1 or 2 days since Saturday... to complete!

he said he will notify one or two days in advance before beta goes up.

I'm still here too, just been dealing with RL stuff. Nothing catastrophic, but it requires my time none-the-less. But I will always and forever <3 Imagine Nation.

Has anyone had a chance to check out Windows Vista yet? I just loaded it on my computer at work about a week or two ago. It seems pretty cool so far... demands a lot of resources though. Especially for Aero.

Odium Wrote:he said he will notify one or two days in advance before beta goes up.

Ah ok, now i get it.
But that means it did took more then 3 weeks.
Now i know that i ain't have to look on the forums anymore for this week.

I dub this server, muchually semi-annually and to always be on the fourth of the sixteenth month of January 27th, alive.

Pain is the only thing that reminds us that we are still human.

I moved the Windows Vista discussion here: http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=428