Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dispel Field

What do people think about making the spell "Dispel Field" remove all fields on the target'd tile. This would make stonewall stacking less of a problem, but stonewalls would still serve their purpose in slowing people down or blocking paths, just not to the extreme they do now.

Also, is it even something that can be scripted easily?

Just an idea :p

yes i agree, either that or make walls nonstackable it's kinda retarded

+1!!

+1

sm0ke Wrote:yes i agree, either that or make walls nonstackable it's kinda retarded

Exactly what I thought at first. I dunno , I heard it was this way (it stacked) on IN but as I remember 0.51a wall spell only would renew the decaying timer on remaning parts on ground/put new "parts" to the ground where previous wall decayed already, but the existing parts wouldn't stack in same tile... Although, Siren suggestion might be even better. Wall of stone beats dispell field in so many ways right now, its just impossible to reach someone who spams wall scroll over and over...

+1 Smile

I can say for a fact that wall spells did not "stack" on IN1 rather renew existing effect in that same spot.

A much younger me was rather interested in bugs/exploits for the sake of griefing.

On that note, +1 to this suggestion.

+1 !!!

On my radar. There will be a change soon.

+1