Poll: Would you like to see an iPhone & android app? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
75.00%
75.00%
Nooo
25.00%
25.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

iPhone app.

This is directed twords taran but will be interesting to see others opinions. I am at work allot and log into IN chat on the website because I like to see what's going on at certain times in the day. If at all possible I would like to see an iPhone app for the server. It could have most or info that the website has like server status, skills, forums and mainly in-game chat. Currently when I'm using the chat system on my phones web browser it will exit chat and refresh the page once my phone goes to sleep. Just something that I think would be cool to see..

What makes more sense to me would be to make a mobile version of the site. ;P Like m.in-uo.net with server stats and chat. *shrug*

Eru Wrote:What makes more sense to me would be to make a mobile version of the site. ;P Like m.in-uo.net with server stats and chat. *shrug*

That would work too. That's Pobably the better idea.

I don't see the point, I'm currently accessing the site on my phone now using the browser. I can access chat through it too or the many irc apps. I think the time and effort could be used else where towards more game related things then making an app when there are already ways to access these things.

Ayleth Payne Wrote:I don't see the point, I'm currently accessing the site on my phone now using the browser. I can access chat through it too or the many irc apps. I think the time and effort could be used else where towards more game related things then making an app when there are already ways to access these things.

K what im trying to get across is when your trying to have a conversation in, in-game chat and you walk away for a second and your phone falls asleep, you have to reload the chat page and connect again. A mobile site seams very ideal.

there's an app for that :p

generally it is because phones shut off internet connections to conserve battery, you can get an app to stop this, some phones even have an eternal setting to stop it as well or just change the sleep setting. using an irc app will also stop it.

I do understand the usefulness of such an app, I just think time would better spent focusing on more game related stuff over making something that there is already other things that can be used to do the same thing.

er, why don't you guys just download an IRC app like Limechat? As soon as I launch app it logs straight into IN Channel. Job Done. Im always connected if I wanna be with 3g

already playing around with making one ;\

Why not just have Ultima Online on our iphones? So we can nerd while we nerd?