Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PvP training grounds

what do you guys think about having a pvp training ground to help new players with this pvp?

it would be stocked and would have to pay a set amount of gold.

Sounds good, but perhaps make it not stocked, but let players put vendors to sell the mats there. It would be good for the economy. Make it no player looting of course. That would be fun!

edit: You know there are already automated 1v1 tournaments, which are good practice. I like your idea of a training ground for pvp though.

yes wich you fight ppl who've pvped with this style for years... + the point of having it stocked would be for new players to pvp without buying for over 10k stock every fight lol.

We had free autosupply duels on IN-X for like 1 hour to help players get practice and learn the pvp better

I like the idea, I'd be nice to have somewhere to learn how to PvP, maybe even some nice experienced players would even come give some guidance from time to time. I've considered joining a tourney but then I watch them, no way anyone with very little (or none) experience would last long enough to learn anything useful. Would be nice having somewhere to actually learn.

I think some players were thinking of putting together a PVP academy. If they want to do that and actually have classes, I can probably set up a free duel area in the area, possibly autosupplied. I'll have to see how the rest of the staff like the idea. ;P

ooooh!