Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unequip x2 when spellcasting

I suggest that when spell-casting, only the initial cast causes an unequip to occur, rather than twice (again after the spell actually casts).

It seems annoying and pointless to me to have it twice. This would probably speed pvp up just a hair as well, by allowing an early re-equip.

Atlas Wrote:I suggest that when spell-casting, only the initial cast causes an unequip to occur, rather than twice (again after the spell actually casts).

It seems annoying and pointless to me to have it twice. This would probably speed pvp up just a hair as well, by allowing an early re-equip.

YES I AGREE! This would be nice cause i usually try to equip my wep after i initially cast and then i remember that its gay and have to do it again:/

If you make the equip faster someone could easily fs, equip black widow and almost kill you before you have any chance of healing.

Agreed with Atlas!

2crash

I'm sure it would be possible to make it so the spell fizzles as soon as you attacklast/continue attacking - just like it was on INX.
More to that , I'd say we make the same with bandage. Right now you can apply aid on yourself and attacklast without fizzling the bandage, make it fizzle as well... You either heal or attack, not the both ...

But anyway, seriously, it's rather annoying having to requip it manually everytime...

I like it. It gives you split second opportunities to hit your opponent for more damage than they would take wearing a shield. Really does help ;p Then again, I (and anyone else for that matter) could just add 'equip shield' twice with appropriate waits in every spell macro. Too lazy, though!

I'm not going to state for razor, but I suppose injection is a bit more advanced, so well it's kinda impossible to make the macro requip anything you had in the hands before(!) casting. Not the pre-set gear (aka two hander, shield+1h, bow/crossbow, whatever) but the stuff you had in hands.
So the way any rearm script in injection works is - setarm- spell casting disarm-arm when it's done(I bet rearm works similiar way in razor as well, if not - my apologies and I'd go and check how it works right away to make the similiar injection macros).

So , example - you have sword+shield in the hands, you do GH self, script does all the work - Once you press the macro it sets the arm(meaning remembers it), spell starts casting it disarms(by the macro help or automatically - doesn't matter) spell is casted - it arms the gear it have set before.
But since it will arm the gear exactly after spell WAS casted imagine a situation when you have to cast two spells in a row without a delay, or well, with VERY tiny delay, even less than it takes for a script to take shield+sword - when I did that I always ended up with just a shield or just a sword, or nothing at all, since you can start casting new spell before the script even picked up the gear, so new arm that it will set will be just empty hands, or messed up gear , aka just sword or just shield or whatever. I'd really like to see someone make proper rearm macros that won't have the flaw I'm talking of. Which I believe won't be possible for anyone except Taran, since hes only one out there with 0ms.

But ofcourse if people want to stay it the way it is, or staff does - I have nothing against, I can live with it just fine, it's just annoying as hell to be honest xd

Let it stay as it is.
That way new players also have a chance to play. The more small loop holes to optimise the damage output the harder it will be for new players to survie and the faster they will quit because they think. This i will never learn.

The way it works now it actually slows down both your offensive's attacks or counter attacks, whatever you do.