Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is this really a new server?

I haven't done much reading up on this, but I thought it was a new server. I logged in with my old account information and I already had a character made (with no skills). Kind of odd. Can anyone explain it to me? Are they doing like xfers from old servers?

use .importcharacter (not sure if this works for everyone)

or contact Taran.

Its a new server with the items and accounts of the beta version.
Many things have been improved and added.
Better connection and many more!
You should get back!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Hey ocho, like luda said it's a new server, but you can get character transfers from INR, or the latest XUO (that's the one run by maka). If you already did a character transfer a few months ago or a year ago while INX was in Beta, then you can keep him since everything done in beta stays now.

Oh. I haven't played on a UO server in probably 4 years. I was just wondering why I had my character already made. No big deal.

Maybe you made it and forgot about it. I had that happen to me as well when I came back. I tried logging in with a username and password that I usually use for UO and viola, I had a character that was pre-made. Tongue

ocho Wrote:Oh. I haven't played on a UO server in probably 4 years. I was just wondering why I had my character already made. No big deal.

Eru Wrote:Maybe you made it and forgot about it. I had that happen to me as well when I came back. I tried logging in with a username and password that I usually use for UO and viola, I had a character that was pre-made. Tongue

Or you guys have some mad hacking skills or guessing abilities.