Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

IVAN hahahah!

yoooo tunamatik!!!!

Dom rep is the best!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Dramatic you always were one of the latest active players on every Xuo and IN:X, so you should know how to install it, dont make BAD jokes about it.

When someone mentioned i thought he was talking about Inferno (Who is actice on his GM char), but not playing..

ofc i know how to install the shit (i think so lol) but i havent touched UO in more than 2.5 years so im rusty as shit , i couldnt probably set up my old keybindings Sad .

Plus i had this account on the last inx that i barely used (prolly logged once every 5 months then logged off lawl) with SOME skills like combats , alchemy i believe etc.. but i guess that account is gone and so is my interest in this game ;p cause this is a fresh start right? so unless im given some " package" with skills n shit i wouldnt even bother l0l.

btw are you that dutch guy ? ( Blackfrog or Black*** idk.. its in the tip of my tongue :neutral: ) Cause i kind of recognize that avatar of yours :icon_twisted:

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

Gladiator Wrote:Any Idea what happened to Kokaine and juggobuggo?

And where are you standing today strife?

^_^

drama that account u had still exists, this is not a fresh start they just got out of beta u still keep all ur items/money/skills

also kokane is trying to come back but fysh has his account i think so idk whats happening with that.

Haha Dramatic, you ***!

Hi JuggoBuggo, good to see you back!
I saw Kokane was online yesterday, didn't knew it was fYsh though.

Dramatic Wrote:ofc i know how to install the shit (i think so lol) but i havent touched UO in more than 2.5 years so im rusty as shit , i couldnt probably set up my old keybindings Sad .

Plus i had this account on the last inx that i barely used (prolly logged once every 5 months then logged off lawl) with SOME skills like combats , alchemy i believe etc.. but i guess that account is gone and so is my interest in this game ;p cause this is a fresh start right? so unless im given some " package" with skills n shit i wouldnt even bother l0l.

btw are you that dutch guy ? ( Blackfrog or Black*** idk.. its in the tip of my tongue :neutral: ) Cause i kind of recognize that avatar of yours :icon_twisted:

Your not rusty baddie, you cant be rusty if you used to get owned EVERYDAY!! :icon_twisted: HAHAHAHA!! CELA!!!! COME BACK YOU SPICCO!!! Email me retard! I better get a msg soon OR ELSE!

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]