Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

To: Tiesto!

I am willing to donate 100 dollars, the problem is, I dont have any credit card.
Is there a chance if I give you 100 dollars in cash and you pass it to Taran via credit card since you are the only staff that lives in the Dominican Republic??

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

He wants to meet you irl and then ROB you!

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

no hiroshima is giving tiesto a $100 donation for his "services" irl Tongue

Hiroshima Wrote:I am willing to donate 100 dollars, the problem is, I dont have any credit card.
Is there a chance if I give you 100 dollars in cash and you pass it to Taran via credit card since you are the only staff that lives in the Dominican Republic??

Of course, i could do that, :p! but when could you have the money? i cant use my card this month anymore cause its close to its limit which is us 500 :p i bought too many stuff online this month, so i guess it will have to wait for the upcoming month or such.

anyway thanks for your interest and you can contact me

heres my mail if i already dont have you [email protected]
and my irl phone 809-850-0104 Ivan is my irl name if you want to give me call

so who is catcher and who is the pitcher? Does hiro give you 100 to service him or does he service you and give you a 100?

Sounds like Jackal wants to join in.

You guys are reallllly ****ing gay. But as long as it's gay for the shard...

Tiesto, send me a message when you can use your credit card and ill give you the money Smile!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

go to 7-11 and get a prepaid visa card. problem solved