Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

C○ck Fighting Tourney!

Theo Wrote:hmm i notice you can't shrink your cock while they are still fighting... maybe you have to get both of them to stay before you can use a shrink on them...

not sure how that is gonna work out.

I see... I guess we might have to skip the whole shrinking idea then if we can't work out something.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Make it if you say all come your oponent have to stay his chicken and you are desqualified.

I was trying out this shrink issue and it is possible to shrink your pet if you use the "All stop" command first, and then right after use the shrink potion.

An other suggestion would be that both have already written "All come". Once one presses enter, the other one does it too, then the cocks will get seperated and it's possible to shrink the cock.

Lets use the Britain Grand Arena it is not guarded and already built plus you can see the fights from any side of the arena. It is not a bad place to host a fighting cock tourny it is not being used at the moment. Hey Shade we are going to need ur help with setting this up.

Read all the updates in the first post!

The tournament will start on Sunday, 22:00 server time!

Well I would love to attend the sword fighting festivities, however myself and Sweet&Sour (my cocks name) will be unable to attend due to having to work.....

Papa Smurf Wrote:Well I would love to attend the sword fighting festivities, however myself and Sweet&Sour (my cocks name) will be unable to attend due to having to work.....

smurf have a job blah whatever your to lAzy hahah

"Either we will find a way .... or we will make one"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]