Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fix autocut bug

by manually i meant without using ctrl+shift

hell use all names and click on the name of the corpse

Well I think that the problem won't be solved if you remove the anti-autocut script and add a 0.5 delay since people will just start using autocut, it means we will have a real BIG problem and we won't be able to "gank" in a fair way.

Wouldn't autocut just cut them after the .5 seconds? And for that matter, why haven't the supposed people who use auto-cut just set a delay before their script cuts the body? Maybe i don't understand how the autocut and anti-autocut scripts work.

Erwin Wrote:(Quoting Madman) Well I think that the problem won't be solved if you remove the anti-autocut script and add a 0.5 delay since people will just start using autocut, it means we will have a real BIG problem and we won't be able to "gank" in a fair way.

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

I'm with Sindern on this one... I don't see how people could use an autocut script if it's blocked for .5 seconds... If you autocut after .5 seconds well thats 'allowed' under that rule...

An autocut script can be set to a key so people could just wait 0.5secs and still use the autocut script maybe it shouldnt be called autocut then but anyhow Smile

And Sindern the anti autocut script doesnt look for how fast you cut its more complicated than that Smile