Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tailor adjustment?

I was having a thought about the tailor skill, and it seems to me anyway, that you should gain skill from using the spinning wheel and loom. Theres no gathering skill associated with tailor obviously, like lumber/carp mining/bs/tink etc. So maybe it should give skillgain? I mean I'm sitting here making cloth and its actually more fun then macroing the skill itself. To me anyway. I know this would mess with the rep tables for the skill and whatnot but its just an idea to consider if any big changes are being made to tailor ever.

Jiraiya Wrote:I was having a thought about the tailor skill, and it seems to me anyway, that you should gain skill from using the spinning wheel and loom. Theres no gathering skill associated with tailor obviously, like lumber/carp mining/bs/tink etc. So maybe it should give skillgain? I mean I'm sitting here making cloth and its actually more fun then macroing the skill itself. To me anyway. I know this would mess with the rep tables for the skill and whatnot but its just an idea to consider if any big changes are being made to tailor ever.

I think there used to be a gain for using loom + spinning wheel up to the skill that you can train it to (used to be 30, but would be 40 now).

Regards.