Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Colors Dye Tubs

I saw alot people talking about have others way to have nice colors instead having to gm tailor, so I come with that idea:

Place a monster ( a big one Big Grin) with ramdon nice colors (each time he die he come with other color), so when you kill that guy he drop his heart or something like it with his color and you get that thing and use on a dye tub and the dye tub turn into the monster color but with like 10 uses. Ofcorse cant be unlimited uses.

And it go turn into a realy hot hunt/pvp spot when we get more players.

EDIT: Or can be monsters with uniq colors but have like 6 diferent around world. If its ramdom I think just 1 is enough.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ehhh, that sounds too AOS and takes away from the Sphere feel of the server :/

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Ehhh, that sounds too AOS and takes away from the Sphere feel of the server :/

LOL.... you wanna know where and when I saw that...

When IN1 ends I started play on a brazilian server ( just after in1 ends) and there was that same thing Im saying. They Had 6 Prismas ( Daemon with diferent hues) and when you killed one you get his heart with his hue so you used it in a dye tub to get the color with 5 charges. It was in a sphere shard just after in1 close so its not to much AoS.

If you talk about HH or JH to another sphere shards that dont have wepons with spells on critical, they go say same thing you said... "ehh, that sounds too AOS". Cause they dont know its on sphere have a long time like was with Phoenix Breath on IN1 and other wepons.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

Lol even if it sounds kinda like AoS then just place one mob that spawns like once-twice in a week and just add a random rare dye tub to the loot. Without such stuff as hearts and so on. That will be 100% spherish;pp
Cos i personally wouldn't like to see it spawns so often. 1-2 times per week would be fine, at certain time ofcourse, not randomly. It would bring people there. Cause maybe colors arent that rare here, it still worths at least 100k+, and would be kinda unfair if some guy could kill it alone/with bunch of friends without risk that anyone could come/steal loot/kill em, etc.
I know that lately staff doesnt like certain spawn time, cause they want to make ppl just check spawns as much as possible, not just log in to kill the mob and log out again. But with that low population we just dont have any hot spots, noone kills xtremes anymore, cause you can die so fast/loose ur stuff, and there are alot of alternative places to hunt now. I mean weak mobs what drop like 1k and constant spawning is definetly better than xtreme dragon which spawning once in 30min, cant be provoked, can kill you in 1 second, and requires 20bs+1-2ev scrolls to kill. So its just impossible to find people. With 100++ ppl i dont have anything againest random spawning times. But now to bring all the population together certain time would be better. That way we maybe could reach 30ppl peak , not just 10-15 all the time:/

It can be good too, but I just agree if the dye tub have uses and vanish after use they all.

I like this idea. But I'd also like dye tubs to be a lot cheaper from vendor and pvp stone. Your favorite color tub will always be best, but having a few extra randoms that you can trade with other people isnt a bad thing at all, at least I dont see the harm in it. Right now there is no trading of tubs at all because no one ever buys any random tubs, simpler just to gm tailor another char and leave the luck out of it. If random tubs were like 200k though, then you can invest a million, get 5 tubs, and hopefully be able to trade with other people if you dont like your colors. Or sell on for cheaper / more based on color you get.