Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looking for a good web designer

I know it isnt real life, but im tired of people giving my rude remarks, when i put in a lot of time and effort into giving hundreds if not thousands of people a place to play and have fun at my expense....Yeah i did get pissed off at you but it was late at night and i was tired and already in a bad mood and saw that post....it just got on my nerves.but anyways i wasnt asking for a web designer for a server...it was for my friend who wants to start a PAP (patient advocate program) for people in America who dont have insurance, so they can still get their RX drugs at somewhat affordable prices and get discounts and he needs a good web developer...Its a non-for profit thing. And i had nowhere else to turn to so i figured someone in the old UO community would be a good start to finding a web developer/designer.

mannyfresh Wrote:I know it isnt real life, but im tired of people giving my rude remarks, when i put in a lot of time and effort into giving hundreds if not thousands of people a place to play and have fun at my expense....Yeah i did get pissed off at you but it was late at night and i was tired and already in a bad mood and saw that post....it just got on my nerves.but anyways i wasnt asking for a web designer for a server...it was for my friend who wants to start a PAP (patient advocate program) for people in America who dont have insurance, so they can still get their RX drugs at somewhat affordable prices and get discounts and he needs a good web developer...Its a non-for profit thing. And i had nowhere else to turn to so i figured someone in the old UO community would be a good start to finding a web developer/designer.
check you pms

"Either we will find a way .... or we will make one"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

----

true true that was pretty rude of me you right

mannyfresh Wrote:it was for my friend who wants to start a PAP (patient advocate program) for people in America who dont have insurance, so they can still get their RX drugs at somewhat affordable prices and get discounts and he needs a good web developer...Its a non-for profit thing. And i had nowhere else to turn to so i figured someone in the old UO community would be a good start to finding a web developer/designer.
Hope you find one, and if that doesn't work out and if you have a little cash, RentACoder.com might be a solution.