Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

That Tourney

Come on gm start one now again! :d

[Black]

next month, as usual Wink

Barracoon's rats have HORRIBLE spam, so hopefully they will take that out. I think it should only be able to summon a max number of rats that's lower than the max now (like 3-4 less or something). Also summoning any kind of a champion in a place that isn't a wide open space and the fact that every 3 minutes you had all these monsters respawning, including about 3 different xtreme spawns, was a bad idea. Rikktor in Destard for example would be fine because it's nice and spacey, and at any given spot there would be only about 5 other spawns bothering you. This is why on the bigger RUO servers they summon the champions at the champion's spawn, because they are usually spacey.

Also, the drop rate is too low. I know how high it was originally, and that was too high, but this is just waaay too low. I think it should be about 500 per pile instead of like 100-200. One would only have the change to loot say, 20 piles at the most with all those people there, and that's if they can find the corpse. that's still only 10k...that's chump change, and for a champion I still think it's low but I don't think taran or whoever would allow much higher.

Other than these small things, it was AWESOME
I've always loved monster bashes and this is like monster bash x5

Proximus Wrote:stop beeing gay please..

Prox.

All champions have their annoying stuff. And therefore Barracoon summons rats Wink

About the gold, you are able to get that in 3 ways. Or you collect the gold on the ground (what isnt much). From the loot, which is more. Or by doing damage, the more damage you do, the more gold you get.

As we heard, there is a bug in the last one. and we will be testing it the coming month and see if we can track it down for the next champion.

As last about the spot. There are better spots indeed. The whole quest was meant to be different (nice story). But there was no time to do that. We had to search in like 15 minutes for a nice spot, and this was the first one we saw.

The same goes for the second champion in serpents hold. People got it stuck somewhere on a wall.. Which wasnt meant to be either.

I think that a lot of the champs are summoned in T2A usually, and I think a better spot in serps might have been the central part of town, but then again if you died you'd have to run all the way back to there.

And for future spots, try that island place in the last level Despise, but maybe not ON the island because it's a big small, Destard (obviously), the Desert possibly, there are some large open areas in the fire dungeon and I think the ice dungeon (like the orc fort), etc.

Proximus Wrote:stop beeing gay please..

Prox.