Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Recall may be Problematic?

Hey, I just wanted to talk about the recall scroll and how i find it is too advantageous.

If you are chasing sumone in an intense gank and the person decides he doesnt want to die, all he has to do is invisable scroll himself and recall scroll while hidden. I find this alittle awkward and its demoting the gank alittle bit, if you can try n look into this please

Also, a MAJOR bug is when Recall Spell goes through even after the paralize spell or scroll hits them. Recall should instantly fizzle when a person is hit with paralize.

I just feel that these settings would definatly increase the gank and make it more challenging.

Thanks,

Regards

Scarecrow [Prototype]

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

ScareCrow Wrote:Hey, I just wanted to talk about the recall scroll and how i find it is too advantageous.

If you are chasing sumone in an intense gank and the person decides he doesnt want to die, all he has to do is invisable scroll himself and recall scroll while hidden. I find this alittle awkward and its demoting the gank alittle bit, if you can try n look into this please

Also, a MAJOR bug is when Recall Spell goes through even after the paralize spell or scroll hits them. Recall should instantly fizzle when a person is hit with paralize.

I just feel that these settings would definatly increase the gank and make it more challenging.

Thanks,

Regards

Scarecrow [Prototype]

I personally think that recall scrolls should be as slow as the normal recall-spell, because recall scrolls has always been an "easy way out" from good gankers. Also, it should fizzle as soon as ANYTHING hits it, so that's something the scripters will have to change.

I personally think that if you are real fast with the detect hidden, then you should always be able to have at least an 0.2 second chance to be able to stop the guy (even if he recalls as soon as he is hidden). However this is very hard to acomplish since the detect hidden takes time after you've used the skill, and we can't make the recall too slow or people will hate us for it. Anyways, we will fix so that it fizzles when hit by spells, and perhaps slow it down if the other staffmembers agrees with me, but that's about all we can do I'm afraid, hopefully it'll be enough to make you and most other people fairly happy tho!

Regards,
Hate

Is the FS timer for scrolls any faster than it is for the regular spell?

Regards.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Is the FS timer for scrolls any faster than it is for the regular spell?

Regards.

Yes sir, the FS timer is way faster on scrolls. Think about scrolls as a way to "increase the fastness" of most offensive spells, to make it harder, more challenging, but more fun! So almost all scrolls are faster than the normal spell, so get them, at least the most important ones like lightning scrolls, flamestrike scrolls, magic reflection scrolls and recall scrolls. Greater heal scrolls can also be quite important, but it takes A LOT of mana so you should only use it when u really need a lil faster greater heal. :]

Regards,
Hate

Hate Wrote:Yes sir, the FS timer is way faster on scrolls. Think about scrolls as a way to "increase the fastness" of most offensive spells, to make it harder, more challenging, but more fun! So almost all scrolls are faster than the normal spell, so get them, at least the most important ones like lightning scrolls, flamestrike scrolls, magic reflection scrolls and recall scrolls. Greater heal scrolls can also be quite important, but it takes A LOT of mana so you should only use it when u really need a lil faster greater heal. :]

Regards,
Hate

Aside from all those beautiful points Big Grin, nowadays, ebolt and explosion scrolls are very important when wanting to gank because they take minimal requirements and they own very much! The FS scroll timing is the EXACT same time as is Greater Heal Spell from your spellbook which is very quick. The damage is 46 [max resist] and it needs to be used in gank and duels because spell isn't even as close in effectiveness. Usually combining all of the offensive spells together create a nice "dump" Big Grin

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype]

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]