Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tamables.

Quote:Give it some time and let the market for stangs start. Heck right now as it is i spend 4-6 houers for each tamed stang.

Yeah, that's something I think some people aren't taking into account that are griping about price. I mean initially yes, it wasn't all that difficult, people with next to no skill in taming could tame a stang. I just spent a good chunk of last night and several hours this morning taming ONE STANG. One! I don't think it's very nice to expect someone to sell a stang it took them nearly 8 hours to tame for 5k. That's just crazy.

Do I think there should be more stang spawns? Sure. I think there should be some not so rare ones (as has been mentioned previously) and then less very rare ones that sell for good money.

In the end, price is decided by the seller/buyer and rarity value. No one's gonna sell something that's so difficult to find for hardly any gold.

I seriously think the staff should take into consideration the idea of multiple not so rare mounts followed by fewer rare mount spawns. Then beginning tamers will have something worth while to train their taming up on that they can at least make -some- money on. And those who've spent the time to train up the skill can train some really rare beasties to make a killing on. That's just my view though.

[Image: Augustus.gif]

Shadok Wrote:First of evryone that discussion and taking up the prices mentioned before in this topic is way off.
I have sold a tamed Nightmare on IN1 for 1,5million i think it was. But that could kill dragons for gods sake. Others have sold other and i say other unique mounts for 200k+ before on a IN shard. Heck i don't expect anyone to pay 200k+ for a stang that several peopel have. I have brought a exampel up from old IN1 only to say some ppl are willing to pay a shit load of money for a unique stang. Thats the only place a comparison of prices from former IN shards and this shards are valid.
What comes to the prices here, well as you jsut said you wanna GM a shit load of expensive skills, other wanna look good on a mount. And have a new player go Woww where did you get that.
What comes to the not seeing any stangs, well i have seen plenty of stangs at Brit bank, where i have showed of and others have showed of there mounts too. Give it some time and let the market for stangs start. Heck right now as it is i spend 4-6 houers for each tamed stang. If you wanna price that work to 5-20k you defently ain't gonna get a deal on a stang from me. (Note to those that don't know it, taming got fixed and they are damn hard to tame now)

1º I remember you this is not IN so if u want like other post i can say you that in Xuo u buy a normal stang for 20k and a very nice one for 70k

2º I dont really think u need 4-6 hours to tame a mustang when i tame it in 3 minutes, well also think its nice if its fixed the taming, with one stang you can macro taming for 4-6 hours so u will get nice skill gain

3º If u arent blind I said that of course i dont want that stangs should be bought for 20ks but not for 200k or 1.5 millions thats crazy

4ºThe spawns are really difficult to find, and as far as i know the script of the spawns are bad because i find a Mustang in the middle of the sea... just tell me how it get there? its a magical mustang that can swim?

5º "well as you jsut said you wanna GM a shit load of expensive skills", for the pvp in InX its necessary some skills like inscription, also think that for increasing that skills u need a huge money and u dont get any profit at all

6º i dont understand why is so bad at all having different regular colours of the stangs, if u tell me that those colours are very nice i will understand, but i dont really think that a llama with the colour normal red is a bad thing... it just for more colour to the server.

7º If ur live consist on uo man... You need to get a new live.
Games are for enjoying like i said, of course there are differents ways to enjoy. PF Im getting bored of saying the same things to everyone that dont read nice my post.

Please read me 2 times my post before answering me. Thanks.

Ps: sorry for my english

Kitiara Wrote:1º I remember you this is not IN so if u want like other post i can say you that in Xuo u buy a normal stang for 20k and a very nice one for 70k
Yes and... the price have nothing to do with anything, the price come from demand from the buyers and suplies from the seller, so pointless to discus the price on IN:X.

Kitiara Wrote:2º I dont really think u need 4-6 hours to tame a mustang when i tame it in 3 minutes, well also think its nice if its fixed the taming, with one stang you can macro taming for 4-6 hours so u will get nice skill gain
Erh how can you tame a mustang in 3 minutes when you also can train taming on it for 4-6 houers *Scratches but* i am really confused about that.

Kitiara Wrote:3º If u arent blind I said that of course i dont want that stangs should be bought for 20ks but not for 200k or 1.5 millions thats crazy
Dunno if i am blind, but as i said above the only reason i mentioned those prices was simpely to tell those non belivers that peopel are prepared to buy a unique stang for a very large amount of money. The stangs you can tame now are not unique, they spawn daily and there for they are quite common.

Kitiara Wrote:4ºThe spawns are really difficult to find, and as far as i know the script of the spawns are bad because i find a Mustang in the middle of the sea... just tell me how it get there? its a magical mustang that can swim?
I do belive that, that spawn was placed there on intention Wink
Nothing worng in that spawn

Kitiara Wrote:5º "well as you jsut said you wanna GM a shit load of expensive skills", for the pvp in InX its necessary some skills like inscription, also think that for increasing that skills u need a huge money and u dont get any profit at all
How is any money costing skill besides magery necessary to PvP on IN:X ?
You can buy FS scrolls from other players, last time i saw 100 FS scrolls for 7k. How does that force you to GM inscription when you might as well buy a shit load of scrolls, that will last for atleast a few days, from a houers of hunting. Again, it's no bodys fault that you spend your money on skills, while other spend there money on stangs.

6º 7º ain't gonna answear them, don't understand them sorry.

To sum it up, yes i have quite a collection of stangs by now and i am getting more evryday. But i am not going to sell a stang for 10k that i have spend 2-6 houers taming and alot of SIN'ers have spend time to find that spawn spot.
So i ain't selling my mounts before peopel get rich enough to pay those 20-50k or what ever the price will be, when peopel get the money. But the fact is, peopel are way to bussy spending money on training all skills than buying mounts or special collored cloth for that matter.
There are abseloutely no market for rare or unique items on IN:X for the moment, so i really don't see any point in this discussion. There are a shit load of different spawns out there, it's just a matter of going out there and taming them.

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitiara View Post
2º I dont really think u need 4-6 hours to tame a mustang when i tame it in 3 minutes, well also think its nice if its fixed the taming, with one stang you can macro taming for 4-6 hours so u will get nice skill gain
Erh how can you tame a mustang in 3 minutes when you also can train taming on it for 4-6 houers *Scratches but* i am really confused about that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry about that confusing i answer first the time i needed for taming a mustang but after answering i realized that u said that taming was fixed so thats why i said that was nice to tame a mustang during 4-6 hours cause i suppose u will get more skill while taming it.

I will answer u tomorrow other things just im tired of posting at the forum now.

2-6 hours per stang. The minimum is two hours, so, couple a day meaning..how many? 5? 10?

Because that'd be ten hours for five mustangs, twenty hours for 10. I don't think you spend the entire day unless you lure it. Your numbers don't match, sorry.

I can see three-four mustangs a day at that time frame.

well last night i tamed on in 30 min, but another stang took me 6 houers. But to tame 4-6 stangs a day haha you can't, rember you have to find them too.
So the numbers are perfectely in order a good tamer that knows all the spots will get around 1-2 stangs a day.

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]