Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Please think about this topic!

Hi congratulations before the creator of the shard loved him and to make an account here but I would like to know some things. By Excuse my English is not good.

The Skills delay before I climb macroando because I do not have time mt would be macro, I wonder think that perhaps my post as a suggestion to the creator of it before any suggestion for people who do not have time for macro! I can give a suggestion where he can win with this and also the shard, causing the user who plays in shard that has no time macroar before he can buy a skill that he wants to give a certain amount of money depending on the skill clear whether for more difficult but she paid dearly. The suggestion that I quoted above many avatars top 10 have adopted it and found a great investment.

Please think about this topic users who like to play but do not have time to macro and leave your strong character to fight their enemies and monster!

I hope I have helped and thank you!

If you dont have time to marco, i dont think you have time to play uo.... Just because you cant macro or stand taking forever for skills doesnt mean you need an easy way of getting skills. Also i think its kinda dumb to do this ( no offsense) because it would make power guilds who have every skill gmed and bringing in new people to have them gm within 30 mins. Then the economy would go to crap because everyone can do everything themselves. It would just turn into a shard that nobody who wants to play on cause you're done with the game.

Soooo you have time to make money but not macro? its called be afk while ur doing work/school. If anything i think it requires less time (of you physically being there) to macro than to earn money.

SeDeX Wrote:Hi congratulations before the creator of the shard loved him and to make an account here but I would like to know some things. By Excuse my English is not good.

The Skills delay before I climb macroando because I do not have time mt would be macro, I wonder think that perhaps my post as a suggestion to the creator of it before any suggestion for people who do not have time for macro! I can give a suggestion where he can win with this and also the shard, causing the user who plays in shard that has no time macroar before he can buy a skill that he wants to give a certain amount of money depending on the skill clear whether for more difficult but she paid dearly. The suggestion that I quoted above many avatars top 10 have adopted it and found a great investment.

Please think about this topic users who like to play but do not have time to macro and leave your strong character to fight their enemies and monster!

I hope I have helped and thank you!

[SIZE="3"]Do you mean buying skills with real life money or in-game money?[/SIZE]

I see your point if you mean in-game money, but I don't think the admins would want to add that tho..

However if you mean outside of game money then it'd be unfair to the people who can not afford to buy their skills while others can, plus then you don't have to work for it at all, and that's no good either. That would just make the spoiled kids IRL get all the GM skills while the others has to work their ass off, and I believe in "working for your skills", one way or another, in-game that is.

When you buy skills for in-game money then you at least have to hunt to get cash, and then buy the skills, and that will be kind of the same thing as macroing, but for the people who can not macro. It's also a good way to "control the economy". I guess the problem here is that friends to this player can give him cash to buy his skills, and then he still doesn't have to work for it, but if that can be "fixed" somehow so that HE has to work for the cash to buy his skills, then it could be possible. One way to do this is to make the monsters you kill drop special bound-to-player "blue gold" or whatever that you only can use to buy skills for, but nothing else. Then you'd have to hunt for your skills as well, just like you'd have to macro for your skills if you're able to do that Wink Of course it'd cost a lot more to buy skills from the stone since you actually have to waste money while macroing as well, plus it takes a lot longer. The blue gold theory won't help the economy in the same way tho, but except for that it's good I think.

Anyways I doubt we'd ever have this, but it's a fun thing to discuss :]

[SIZE="3"]Perhaps we should make a poll and see what people think?[/SIZE]

Yes - I want to buy skills with in-game money! (This works like this: You buy 0.1% of the skill every time you click the skill stone for that skill, and it'll cost more the higher the skill gets)

or...

No - I don't want that, I only want people to be able to gain skills by macroing.

Anyways feel free to talk about it, after all it's usually up to the players and the admins in the end :]

Regards,
Hate

Horacio Wrote:Soooo you have time to make money but not macro? its called be afk while ur doing work/school. If anything i think it requires less time (of you physically being there) to macro than to earn money.

Some people can't keep their computer online during nights because - believe it or not - they do not have "sticky prices" each money, so it'll cost them an fortune to keep the computer online every night. These people can't macro during nights due to that, and a solution to their problem could be the "hunt for cash then buy skills for the money", that way they won't have to stand AFK all the time that they get to play during the day. My "blue gold-theory" would fix the issue where guilds give their guildmembers cash to gain all skills in notime, with the blue gold they'd have to hunt for it themselves.

Anyways to me it doesn't really matter, I am able to macro during nights and everything, but I'm trying to think about these people who can't, because really - they shouldn't have to feel that "since I can't macro during nights IN-X isn't for me". IN-X should be for everybody! :]

Regards,
Hate

[quote=Hate][SIZE="3"]Do you mean buying skills with real life money or in-game money?[/SIZE]

I mean, buying skills with rl money, I dont have much time to play and I cant macro afk while working or away from home, so I wanted to know if I could buy skills for real money. I dunno how works the server hosting, but selling skills, items like cash, special weapons, rare rides, would help out paying the game host.. its just an ideia..

about buying skills in-game, its a cool ideia too, but u guys could use both possibilities, buying skills for real money or in-game.

SeDeX Wrote:
Hate Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Do you mean buying skills with real life money or in-game money?[/SIZE]

I mean, buying skills with rl money, I dont have much time to play and I cant macro afk while working or away from home, so I wanted to know if I could buy skills for real money. I dunno how works the server hosting, but selling skills, items like cash, special weapons, rare rides, would help out paying the game host.. its just an ideia..

about buying skills in-game, its a cool ideia too, but u guys could use both possibilities, buying skills for real money or in-game.

Buying skills for real life money is something that I am pretty much against personally.

First off all it's illegal for a freeshard owner to sell in-game items (or skills) for real life money, only EA Games/Origin is allowed to do that with Ultima Online.

Second off all I think you should have to work in-game to have a good char, if people can just pay real life cash for their skills then most likely way too many rich people will have all GM skills in notime, while people who does not have the money IRL would have to macro the slow way, and probably quit and think that it's unfair..

I just think you have to work one way or another in-game to get skills in-game. Hunting for skills works for me, but paying real life cash for skills doesn't. But hey - I'm not the admin so I can't say for sure, maybe there's still hope for your idea? I think not tho..

Regards,
Hate

Sorry, but you won't be able to buy anything in game for RL money.

Thanks for answer, I hope Taran approves anyway to buy skills in-game for these ppl who dont have many time for macro/play the game (: