Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New houses.

I was looking over the servers on the top200, and I found my self looking at Neverlands, And the GM's have designed a few new houses for the players to buy aswell as the older sphere ones.

You can find the houses here: http://www.neverlands.org/polnl/additional/houses.php

Anyways, I just thought it was really cool, and I would just love to see this on IN:X seeing I, and I suppose the rest of you are pretty damn tierd of the regular sphere houses by now.. And before you start flaming me for the SPHERE REPLICA!!!!!! thingy.. Could you just listen to me.

IF these houses were made by staff, or someone with a good design sense, they would just give players new houses, new things to buy and save money for wich I believe helps the economy ;P shit I don't care! make em expensive as hell, I just want new god damn houses!

They could also be good for Roleplaying and Class reasons.. I mean you could design an Order/Chaos house/castle/keep/whatever, for those who can't aford a static in brit/SH could still get something abit less expensive to buy for their chaos/order guild. These are just small ideas I'm comming up with right now...

And Yes I know! Sphere ****ing replica but I mean... We have already played SPHERE!!!! FFS It's the gameplay we love!!!! the pvp, the hunting, etc etc. More houses is just thing to save up money for etc etc.

Come on.. Just think about it......

.......Let the flames begin... (allthought..Havn't been much of that going around latelly...weird...hmm..."submit new thread"...)

We're already claiming to be a sphere replica with multiple innovations in other ways...i don't see how adding 2 or 3 well designed houses in the future would disturb that status.

edit: we won't have tents right? please no.

edit again: Is that Teppic the IN Teppic?

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

maka Wrote:New house types will be in, just not customs (for now). If the majority at some point decides that they want customs then they will be implemented, with standard old school housing rules.

theres already a topic about this in the suggestions section.
http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1105

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3