Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Christs!! this place still arround?

that sounds about right .. hahahaha :lol: :lol:

I don't think we ever met on IN Shadow, but hello anyway Big Grin

PsychoIcon Wrote::mad: Everyone has changed there names so many times I either have fried my brain out to where I cant remember or im just that old school and we have new players on and outdated game... Im PI always have been imma dinosaur the only people that I recongnize from old is old Noxion aka Nox and Hate is my buddy ztoke. Other than that I dont recognize one mofo from any historical uo events. Including devs admins gms and etc. there all people that got good fighting newbies after Ultimas hayday. Where were these guys when us old schoolers were good and gave a crap

Haha sup PI Smile.. back from the novus days eh! Maka is oldskool tooBig Grin and we have a few others.. Tiffany, Odium and few of hidden players hehe

lalala

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

n0x* Wrote:Haha sup PI Smile.. back from the novus days eh! Maka is oldskool tooBig Grin and we have a few others.. Tiffany, Odium and few of hidden players hehe

and I r one of them Big Grin
I is Killer Warrior / Bloody Guy / PiGhEaD / StArBuRsT / RediaL (name I got banned from xuo1 from for "supposedly HOUSE duping".
I was good friends w/ chickenhead aka DiStUrBeD aka FrAnTiC aka Menace's boyfriend <3
I don't remember a ProjectIcon, but I Remember a Spyro and that ****** stole one of my tubs! I HATE MY LIFE!

MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:and I r one of them Big Grin
I is Killer Warrior / Bloody Guy / PiGhEaD / StArBuRsT / RediaL (name I got banned from xuo1 from for "supposedly HOUSE duping".
I was good friends w/ chickenhead aka DiStUrBeD aka FrAnTiC aka Menace's boyfriend <3
I don't remember a ProjectIcon, but I Remember a Spyro and that ****** stole one of my tubs! I HATE MY LIFE!

Psycho Icon, not project Icon Big Grin ... We are talking back from Novus Opiate, not XUO Smile

about 8 years ago hehe

Even so, your still madly in love with me noxxy poo :icon_twisted:

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Elirion/GM Shadow Wrote:Yea it was a good thing that you actually did clear that up.. as i knew the other hate :icon_twisted:

And well .. it was so many years ago i was arround.. it was when Xander was active, if you heard about him.. and thats a loooong time ago Wink

Never heard of the guy...

Hehe.

How's it goin Elirion? Looooong time no see. Don't normally check this.

Wink

PsychoIcon Wrote::mad: Everyone has changed there names so many times I either have fried my brain out to where I cant remember or im just that old school and we have new players on and outdated game... Im PI always have been imma dinosaur the only people that I recongnize from old is old Noxion aka Nox and Hate is my buddy ztoke. Other than that I dont recognize one mofo from any historical uo events. Including devs admins gms and etc. there all people that got good fighting newbies after Ultimas hayday. Where were these guys when us old schoolers were good and gave a crap

Welcome back PI, I hope you stay around to try IN-X about :] I have a feeling it'll be lots of fun :]

Regards,
Hate