Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fill me in about XUO?

Lederoil Wrote:You'll frighten your customers just by your look... =/

Hmm.. Weird, I remeber you kissing my feets everytime you saw me asking for mounts.. I guess my memory is getting bad?

Oh wait... And if you weren't asking for mounts you were asking for money.. Hmm.. I got that from the mounts I sold.. Weird.. Go away Emo-brat.

Pande Wrote:-red became the rarest after aqua was removed.

i had red xtreme AR Big Grin
but my biggest wish was to have a sup acc bardiche of vanq :'(

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:i had red xtreme AR Big Grin
but my biggest wish was to have a sup acc bardiche of vanq :'(

me and haxxed had atleast 2 or 3 reds and over 20 blue and green combined... plus an aqua set. then we had loads of spare pieces.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

maka Wrote:xddd

But seriously, if would be fun if you guys came back. Atleast then we'd have some quality gankingBig Grin

Note: At IN-X you atleast wont be autocutted and no one will pull some bag shit on you, on OtherMagicName here you most def will.

i never used autocut, i swear.

Was refering to that you will not be able to use autocut on the new server, not if you were autocutting or not.

Ahaha magus, U can join my sub guild of Merchants, Supply me with one pimp ride a month and u can call my Static House your home :lol:

And To Muto, My Static is the Large House as close to brit bridge as possible, Dunno if thats ur old house or not Smile

xuo didn't have static houses Wink

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Allanon Wrote:Ahaha magus, U can join my sub guild of Merchants, Supply me with one pimp ride a month and u can call my Static House your home :lol:

And To Muto, My Static is the Large House as close to brit bridge as possible, Dunno if thats ur old house or not Smile

You do realize I've got the two biggest Static homes with both my characters from diffrent guilds right Big Grin

Are accounts / items being transferred from IN also?

*edit*

Nevermind, read it myself.

Magus Wrote:Hmm.. Weird, I remeber you kissing my feets everytime you saw me asking for mounts.. I guess my memory is getting bad?

Oh wait... And if you weren't asking for mounts you were asking for money.. Hmm.. I got that from the mounts I sold.. Weird.. Go away Emo-brat.

Ehm... Asking you for money?(what the??) Anyway, I did buy one or two mounts from you, so if we pretend you're telling the truth, I really didn't see you often. I did hire you to tame some of my own finds though.

And stop call me emo, god damn it.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Mag , only one is YOURS, in heart. The other is your Guildmasters.

Allanon, We both know Messy is my *****, and he will do as I tell him, If I want the static, He will just give it to me.. But I don't see a problem with him owning it for the time being, It makes him happy.