Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello

Hello,

I was wondering who do I give my story to?

In the mean time, I'm looking to raise an army to reclaim my homeland Ita. While I arrived in this land with nothing but the clothes on my back and my father's sword, give me the opportunity and those who join me will be handsomely rewarded for their services to my kingdom and I.

You should submit your story here for us all to read and enjoy.

Unfortunately my story is full of tragedy and I would prefer not revealing such tragedy to anyone other then those of this land with the highest station. As I said before, I am new to this land and do not know who to deem trustworthy and will therefore not share my secrets with those who may become potential enemies. I have learnt much in my many years as Don of Ita and this is one such lesson.

If you don't want to post your story here you can send it to [email protected], he's the one in charge of roleplay-related issues.

And hello by the way Smile

Thank you Lord Taran,

Your reply was timely in comparison to a reply being carried by my messagers. If only they were as fast as you, perhaps my kingdom would not have fallen... Atlast, I can not live with "if"s I can only act now to prevent further destruction.