Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remember me? Anyway I'm back.

I have great memories from this shard from 10 years ago. I played quite a bit and had characters with GM almost every skill. I have a few real life friends that played, Buck, Intrepid.

I tried INX and some of the other re made IN's.. I didn't have a lot of time to get into those. I still won't have much time to play this time.. But I'm making an account and starting out.

I didn't know many people when i tried INX... and I'm just curious if any of you remember me as Darklink. I played as Kapuna a little bit also.

I have a small cr-48 laptop and a phone with wifi tether.. So I could probably play this game easily on it anywhere. Seams kind of fun. I'm patching it right now and it's going verrry slow at version 6.. I almost want to just download the IN version of UO.. But I may just wait it out.

Welcome back. You'll find some old IN people crawling around sometimes. Usually drunk...damn pirates.

i vaguely remember you from IN1 Smile

welcome

Be|gar Wrote:i vaguely remember you from IN1 Smile

welcome

Thats because you're probably too drunk or smelling too bad, anyway u're screwed up ;D

ouch ;[

People are excited about diablo3.. I still love skyrim.. But this game is funner to me.. It's like retro.

I'm getting excited about little things.. Like stackable bandanas.. Wow, I can't believe we didn't have those before.. Think of all the items that could have been stacked to save server space. I'm sure this server is so much better than the ones IN used to use. (hardware wise)

yeah all clothing is stackable now i think :O

I do . But do you remember me?

Lolo kamal. -aralith

I remember Kapuna, Intrepid and Buck. Also Kamal.

I must have missed the Dark Link phase.

Hope you like it here...

Oh yes, I forgot to include Kamal.. I sent them all messages to try the game again.. Buck said he wanted to chat with IN players. So he might be by.

Yeah I love IN, it's neat to see it again.. My only concern only concern is that this server fades away like the the others. But for now, I'll be playing. Not much, but I'll get some skills up and try PVPing.