Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

improving guild stones: war & alliance

we discussed this with players in-game and i remember all were excited about this idea

for "improving" i meant adding some options to the actual guild stones menu
these options would be:

- declare war (typing then the name of the guild to declare war to)
- peace threat (hope its correct in english, especially cause I'm scared of Depth that could get angry then)
- alliance

if a guild declare war to another, the other guild will have to accept it before the war mode goes active, then the two guild members can attack each other, even in guarded towns, everywhere...
opposite case for alliances, where players won't have possibility to attack each other anywhere.
the peace threat will just stop the war mode between two guilds

would be nice, and maybe necessary to represent with a different color the names for players in war/alliance from the blue, green or red that we already have (maybe an orange for ppl in war and a light blue for ppl in alliance or a dark green)

for what concern ppl that already toke part in factions, they couldn't attack each other if part of the same faction but into different guilds that are in war each other i guess..

Hiraku Wrote:we discussed this with players in-game and i remember all were excited about this idea

for "improving" i meant adding some options to the actual guild stones menu
these options would be:

- declare war (typing then the name of the guild to declare war to)
- peace threat (hope its correct in english, especially cause I'm scared of Depth that could get angry then)
- alliance

if a guild declare war to another, the other guild will have to accept it before the war mode goes active, then the two guild members can attack each other, even in guarded towns, everywhere...
opposite case for alliances, where players won't have possibility to attack each other anywhere.
the peace threat will just stop the war mode between two guilds

would be nice, and maybe necessary to represent with a different color the names for players in war/alliance from the blue, green or red that we already have (maybe an orange for ppl in war and a light blue for ppl in alliance or a dark green)

for what concern ppl that already toke part in factions, they couldn't attack each other if part of the same faction but into different guilds that are in war each other i guess..

It's spelled peace treaty Tongue although I believe the war system is up and functional(given that I saw it in my guild WAR menu, but I have yet to try it.), it would be easier to implement the newer guild system that allows you to create ACTUAL alliances, not just chaos/order ones. This version of the guild system in my opinion is very primitive and it'd be awesome to have the newer one while keeping the guild stones (I was in this server that had the guildstones and the new guild system, with the paperdoll guild button disabled so the guildstone would have some use) Wink anyway, +900000000000 Big Grin

Agreed, +1.

Although our dev's are pretty busy, not to mention is hard it get yourself to do something when people demanding stuff non stop(I don't mean this thread).

So well, whenever they have time, something like that would be cool Smile