Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Enable recall in destard lvl 3...

por corp wis Wrote:This is not the first time you are replying with zero understanding about the subject. And as i said, if you have luck of conversation- go outside, talk to people, perhaps you will even make some friends. There is no need to post your opinion if you don't know what are you talking about, really.

So much rage.. where does your anger come from mr. internet tough guy?

I'll just block off that "safe area" when I get home.

Thenu Wrote:So much rage.. where does your anger come from mr. internet tough guy?
believe me, there is no rage. I already had an experience with braindamaged trolls and you are quite miserable one.
Taran Wrote:I'll just block off that "safe area" when I get home.
Well, it might work but without that spot it will be quite hard to kill Guardian, I'm ok with that but not sure about other players.

Taran Wrote:I'll just block off that "safe area" when I get home.

Bad idea. Guardian will be near impossible/not even worth the effort to kill if you block off that spot. That spot is the key for killing the guardian.
Don't do it!

por corp wis Wrote:believe me, there is no rage. I already had an experience with braindamaged trolls and you are quite miserable one.

Rage, hate, whatever you want to call it. Its pretty unusual to go at someone like you are doing right now for merely stating his opinion. Maybe you should go see someone.

Now you can hate/ rage whatever you wanna call it further but I wont be checking this thread anymore. Try to have fun mate... Quit hating..

Habibi Jones Wrote:Bad idea. Guardian will be near impossible/not even worth the effort to kill if you block off that spot. That spot is the key for killing the guardian.
Don't do it!

Agreed! The guardian will not be worth killing!!!