Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Razor Macros for Imagine Nation

ok hey its working. just had to right click retarget the pot and the motar Smile hahahaha.

hilarious.. thanks guy Smile sorry for bothering you

How long do you think this script will take to GM alchemy from 60 percent? and how much nightshade? any idea? just curious lol

it seems to be working perfectly at the moment Smile so thanks

1. Dagger counter is no need here.
2. You can hold about 3k Nightshade easily.
3. I've spent 9k nightshade to gain Alchemy from 40 to 72 , and Poisoning from 40 to 100.

thanks man
give me a week and i maybe ill be posting questions about the other skills Smile lmao

[UPDATED]

UPDs:
* The Fish Steaks and Leather Organising section RETURNED, because it works for others quite fine.
* The Boots Cutting section added.
* Razor can't play the whole script till the end, so I've changed the number of lines. Now Razor will fish only in 4 lines to the west instead of 13.
* When AFK-gump pops up, Razor stops being a good boy, and breaks the script. So, when you prove you're not AFK, if starts fishing the tiles already fished before the gump popped up.

REQUIREMENTS
1. a ship
2. a fishing pole
3. a dagger
4. scrissors

SETUP

Before running the script:
Sail somewhere into open sea, stop it and then start the script.

A. Razor starts fishing.

B. Razor cuts your fish into raw fish steaks and all your boots into leather.

NB: If you wear unblessed shoes, boots, or sandals, note that they will be cut into leather with those you've managed to pull out from the water.

C. Razor throws fish steaks and leather into the ship's hatch.

1. You must have [raw fish steak%s% (097A)] and [cut up leather (1081)] in your Organizer-1 Agent.

D. Razor moves the ship 4 tiles to the East.

CODE:

The macro is way too big, so I'm posting a link. You don't have to retarget anything, so no need in posting the code itself, or code parts.

Fishing.macro