Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Contrast in rules

I noticed that people get their names changed if they are not roleplay viable. Yet I see a lot of guilds like: "Plx dont kill me" and "WtF" .... Whats the point in forcing people to rename cause its not roleplay compattible ifyou allow guild names like that?

Just my thoughts

I've only ever seen offensive or derogatory names being changes, plenty of non-roleplay compatible names about..

Taken from the rules page:
Quote:When you choose a name, please use common sense.

Using any "leet" spelling may result in your name being changed without your consent.
You are not allowed to have the same name as a staff member.

No rule about them being about RP.

My bad, i read something somewhere on the forums regarding names and roleplay, thought i do not recall where.

I saw a guy get his name changed from "xXdontrememberXx" to "dontremember".

my point is the same, in names "leet" spelling is not allowed, why are guild NAMES different than player NAMES?

"Plx dont kill me" sounds pretty "leet" to me, and so does "WtF", does it not to yoU?

I've seen a chat called 'Echo'. It seems we've got a staff member with the same name. Or that's a single person? o_O

Elia Wrote:I've seen a chat called 'Echo'. It seems we've got a staff member with the same name. Or that's a single person? o_O

That player is not me. I have been meaning to rename him but he has been afk each time I've paid him a visit.

You should rename him to Ecco and then change him into a dolphin.

Echo Wrote:That player is not me. I have been meaning to rename him but he has been afk each time I've paid him a visit.

He's always afk. Everytime I saw him!

Eru Wrote:You should rename him to Ecco and then change him into a dolphin.

Staff has replied to this thread but not to my suggestion, i think i have a good point, i just wanna know if you see it Tongue