Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

magic cast

Rob Wrote:You think you should be able to just stand there casting MA and survive a 2v1?

You wont survive just standing there, you would get los'ed and flammed.
i am agreeing with Hardball, Taking damage should fizzle you!

Benga Wrote:You wont survive just standing there, you would get los'ed and flammed.
i am agreeing with Hardball, Taking damage should fizzle you!

everything thing you've said here is the same way you survive on this shard, instead of doing damage to the enemy you run LoS and heal, counter when your mana is back take the time to learn the PvP and you'll see it isn't so bad.

sm0ke Wrote:everything thing you've said here is the same way you survive on this shard, instead of doing damage to the enemy you run LoS and heal, counter when your mana is back take the time to learn the PvP and you'll see it isn't so bad.

Yea smoke you can LOS here too if you call LOSing running circles around houses. There isn't enough LOS that you can really use.

Lags Wrote:Yea smoke you can LOS here too if you call LOSing running circles around houses. There isn't enough LOS that you can really use.

I disagree with you on this.. I have ran into forests and have gotten away by using Tree LOS with more than 4 players trying to FS me. LOS is really what you make it. You need to be aware of your surroundings and always stay near somethind you can hide behind. Once you start ganking a lot, you will see that sticking close to buildings, trees ect. will help you survive when you are alone.