Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suggests - Cast Icognito

What you guyd think about?

When using the Icongnito spell the name of the player gets a random normal NPC name instead Man (male) , Woman (Female).

Thank you!

Sound like alot of fun! Smile

Good idea. Tongue Adding to tracker.

-edit-
Actually, nevermind. There's already a way to Incognito yourself with a random NPC name. :3

"Using the disguise kit will change the character's name and appearance similar to the Incognito spell, but the player gets to choose various aspects of the diguise such as the hair color and style, although they will still be given a random NPC name."
Being able to change not only hair style and name, but hair COLOR would be pretty cool. It'd also be really cool if you could change your skin color.

I think it randomly assigns you a normal human skin tone, so you could keep applying it until you get the hue you want. No crazy colors though. Tongue

I think that's a cool idea, I mean if the disguise kit would also change skin color to other races for example daemon, goblin, elf otherwise your saying that only humans are thieves. Being that it makes it much much easier to spot people using a disguise kit because you have to dye your hair and your skin is more or less always the same color.

I would think it adds more depth to the thieving character and actually makes them playable and fun to play. I mean tribal berry's make you able to paint your self so why not add a resource to the disguise kit allowing it to change your skin for 10-15 minutes or something.

To make it cooler I think making it so you need all the gm thief skills to be able to dye your skin a certain color + needing the disguise kit to do it. would be really cool. It also might hinder the thief if by doing this it last's an hour meaning after they do it they would have to hide for an hour or people would know who it was...

I like it Tongue
Soma

No, it doesn't change your skin color Wink