Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PvP Reward Stone

when will more rewards be added to the pvp stone?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Papa Smurf Wrote:when will more rewards be added to the pvp stone?

Well, Taran will get home this wednesday, so I guess on sunday after the restart.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Was in the middle of 100 things the other day when I last looked at this thread so I never posted the reply i was working on...

Lederoil Wrote:Who said anything about it being newbied?

A Rename/Newbied/Recolor cloth deed costs 5 tour tickets.

You're right, I was thinking of how a r/r cloth is also newbied but people just call it r/r cloth, but then again r/r weapons aren't newbied.

Lederoil Wrote:
Eighty Swords Wrote:For lanterns, what if you had 2 versions;
5 team tickets - random color, not renamed, newbied
4 tour tickets - r/r and newbied
Well that's pretty much what Shade wrote in his last post... He mentioned he don't think the random should be blessed, but otherwise that's what he wrote. I also think it should be newbied, maybe add one or two tickets to the price.

That's not what Shade said. Shade said;

Shade Wrote:R/R Lantern Deed - 4 tour tickets
This item would both be named and hued as the player wishes. This would also be newbied/blessed.

He never said anything about also having one that is random color & newbied or only random color and renamed...

Lederoil Wrote:
Eighty Swords Wrote:For the cloaks - will this allow you to go above 100?
What's the point having them if it wouldn't?

Because some people might prefer to pay x tickets to get a +10 cloak then macro the last 10 points. Also, the more I think about this idea once this gets implemented I don't see people saying lets add bonus cloth for other skills too like magery and that's not the kind of shard we're aiming for. Last I checked INX was more about skill and not how has more time to win 100 tickets to buy +10 cloth for all the different skills.

Lederoil Wrote:You don't think it's a slightly little different of a leather dye tub and a cloth dye tub? I mean, the selection of what cloth you can color is a little bit larger than the leather, don't you think? Also, letting you wear proper armor while still looking pimped with dyed cloth is a good reason why a cloth dye tub is harder to get, isn't it? Think about it, there's plenty of reasons why a cloth dye tub should be alot harder to get than a leather dye tub.

I do think it's different, because when you're in regular armor with regular colored clothes you look like everyone else. That's why you get r/r cloth or tubs - to look different from everyone else or some people do it to look 'leet'. But biw if you offer a r/r leather tub for less, you can look just as different or 'leet' as well. I'm not against the idea of a leather dye tub, I just don't think it should cost less then an r/r cloth tub.