Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ancient Ones, where art thee?

Horacio Wrote:Is the server still in "beta"? Because from the look of a few posts it seems as though the server is still "incomplete".

As most people know though...the best form of advertisement is word of mouth....and viral marketing:p

Well its really just need a new hardware and its done!

Ryuuku Wrote:
Horacio Wrote:Is the server still in "beta"? Because from the look of a few posts it seems as though the server is still "incomplete".

As most people know though...the best form of advertisement is word of mouth....and viral marketing:p

Well its really just need a new hardware and its done!

Exactly... I mean there will always be bugs if you're referring to the bug reports section and that's because not everyone reports them and others just don't care.

Still definitely worth hoping ingame though! Get those skills trained in the mean time Smile

Vulcan Wrote:Are you still in Canada K? You should get me a job in December with your company. How sweet would that be. Will have EE Undergrad, and BME Masters under my belt.

Hey man,

haha ya I am still in canada - but trust, you are way too overqualified for the position (+ you wouldn't make more than $17/hour). Get a better job. Is Vulcan a secret alias? Do I know you? lol

All this time has passed by and there is 26 players online Wink

This has surpassed my expectations, I can only desire to have some free time to enter ingame...

Meanwhile, I'm just popping out to greet some friends that appeared on this thread, and most amazing, some that i still know that are playing right now or simply coming back ... amazing !! Cool

Rackull Wrote:All this time has passed by and there is 26 players online Wink

This has surpassed my expectations, I can only desire to have some free time to enter ingame...

Meanwhile, I'm just popping out to greet some friends that appeared on this thread, and most amazing, some that i still know that are playing right now or simply coming back ... amazing !! Cool

Your right. . there are only 26 atm but, those 26 are very active and dedicated players on Inx and will continue to be active players from what I can gather. If you start playing regularly then there will be 27 active players and if you tell your friends maybe 30+. . . you can't just start when the playerbase is very high because if we all had that mentality then the shard population would be 0. I would honestly suggest you to start up because this shard has a lot to offer and has been updated sooo much. It is still in the Beta but plays like a launched shard. . . I don't even look at the word Beta anymore because were playing... were hunting... dueling... RPing... its a shard.. its already started.. come and get rich before the playerbase grows.

Regards,
Scarecrow [Prototype].

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Such joy to see somany oldtimers still going Big Grin

Thought I would drop in and see how everyone is doing Smile

For those who dont remember me, you obviously didnt play any variation of IN or have some serious memory issues, yes its everyones favourite green hatted daemon steel robed, economy destroying, narcissistic, boom stick weilding Messiah here Wink

Been awhile since I checked out the forums here so thought I would say hello to old friends, still remember my days of playing IN would give anything to beable to play with the old crew again. **** WOW, this was the game that made MMO great and no other game to me will never have as much sense of community or spirit as IN.

I have been pretty busy in the real world, working a well paid laid back job that I love, seeing a great girl now who may just may be the one, yes I know what your thinking, "Messiah settling down!?" We all have to stop being whores sometime I suppose, and just generally living life, travelling and enjoying myself Smile

With the good has come some bad, was supposed to be getting married next month but unfortunately things did not work out but it was probably for the best, I was expecting my first child with the same girl but again the powers that be obviously didnt want that to happen either but hey gotta take the good with the bad and lifes too short to get caught up on the bad shit Smile

I still use the same old MSN I have used for the past 15 years and I am on facebook as well (some of you have already added me and im part of all the IN groups on facebook) I dont really get much of a chance to use them but they are usually always online so I can take messages and its the best way to catch up with anyone who wants to shoot the shit or what not.

Anyway I will most likely keep an eye out on the IN community but I think my days of playing full time may be over, Still if IN1 ever comes back online even for a few days, you can guarentee I will be there Smile

Have a nice day Smile

*waves at messiah*
Nice to see some good oldtimers still drop by! We miss you playing actively as always! Ima look into the IN groups on facebook thou :O

IN1: Andrew / Andrew the Almighty (forums)
IN-X: Andrew, High Ranger [Rangers of the North]
[Image: siggie.jpg]