Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Clay statues

Can dragons please be added? Big Grin

Sure thing. Will be available after the shard restart.

Awesome! *hopes he has the required skills* Thanks Shade Smile

By the way, are these status supposed to make sounds? I remember getting some statues on XUO where you could 'turn them on' and they would make a noise whenever someone walked by them. I think you did it by double clicking them when they're not locked down.

Well the original reason the statues were added was because a few people asked about those noise making statues. However as I was adding them I realized that since they wouldn't be veteran rewards (how they are obtained by default I believe) there would be no limit and that seemed like it might get a tad annoying. Just imagine walking by someones house that had one of each statue and they were all making sounds... I thought it would be better to just allow players to make their own sculptures and keep those sound making statues for future rewards maybe.

Yea that definitely makes sense, those monsters would get really annoying really fast! hahaha

As a follow-up suggestion to what you just explained, maybe there could be a quest you do to earn an enchantment scroll you use on a statue to give it the sound. Then to balance it out so there won't be dozens of them in every house you could limit it so you can only do it 1 time per week or x times per character and if you want more scrolls you have to make a new character and train the needed skills.

The great thing about this suggestion is that the item would then be more lucrative for someone to buy and the quest part would add some more activity to the shard Smile