Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Facebook Ads

i have paid for us to run an imagine nation ad campaign for the next week. i could only budget in 10 dollars a day for the next 10 days. so we should anticipate an increase in site traffic at the very minimum! be on the look out for new facebook players! if you see one of our ads on facebook LET ME KNOW! (and screenshot it)

[SIZE="3"]yes, i play uo on my mac.[/SIZE]

:eek: <3 <3 <3 :eek:

Thats so awesome of ya, thanks very much!

[Image: 50127022so5.th.png]

our ad was just approved. if anyone wants to make a better looking banner just let me know. im a med student not an artist...

[Image: clicksqx5.png]
just after 5 minutes of running we already have 5000 impressions of our banner and 3 people clicked the link to visit our site.

wish the main site was a little more updated Big Grin

[Image: clicksth4.png][Image: clicksth4.th.png]wow...after i get paid i may run it longer. if anyone wishes to help finance this project with me just icq me.

Jiraiya Wrote:wish the main site was a little more updated Big Grin

Would be Nice have some nice pics on there, or something better than changelogs and vacation mensages ¬¬. At last for those days with the ads runing.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Wow sir, this is much appreciated! On behalf of the staff team, Thank you very much.

A donation of that magnitude is redeemable for any one staff member to be your slave for a day. :whipping:

what happened to shinare.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/803/clickswr1.png[Image: clickswr1.png]

Thanks a lot !!!Big Grin, but shouldn't it be Image Nation Xtreme?

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?