Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Memory restoration

It's been a few years since I've touched UO and I was curious if anyone from IN can recall what has destroyed our servers? I remember the good ole days from IN-1 and I played IN-2 for a short while as well. I believe it was WoW that destroyed us in IN-2? That is my question I cannot even remember what happened. And can anyone tell me what the hell happened to Krystal Myth, Shinare, Talik, Cole, Colena, Daelin Lockheart, Captain Jack, Mystic Edge, Kerith? I had everyones ICQ but have manages to go through a few computers since then. Hell I'd love to talk to some old pals.

Bost has illustrated IN history pretty well... unfortunately I can only find 2 pictures on these forums Sad

IN2 beat IN1 in the face...
And yeah, WoW beat IN2 in the face...
And then IN:R got WoW's sloppy seconds
And now there's IN:X... which is kind of like my bi-polar ex... sometimes she's happy and sometimes she's getting ****ed by another shard.

----

[Image: inr_bost.jpg]
[Image: itstartsbp1.jpg]

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Lmao nice nasir hahahaha, you did that your own? :lol:

Tiesto Wrote:Lmao nice nasir hahahaha, you did that your own? :lol:

I really want some of whatever it is your usually smoking.

Tiesto Wrote:Lmao nice nasir hahahaha, you did that your own? :lol:
Bost did ;/

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

where the heck is bost, haven't seem him for long time. and his freakin art work is awesome