Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

slllloooowww alchemy

i have been macroin for about 3 days now alchemy is so slow to gain jesus h christ. takes up alot of NS money and time lol but it will all be worth it in the end muahahahahahahahaha

I have a belly button.

Drama Wrote:but it will all be worth it in the end

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

oh man, alch is nothing compare to taming/blacksmith/inscription :/

Theo Wrote:oh man, alch is nothing compare to taming/blacksmith/inscription :/

TRUE....alchemy is very easy compared to these ones, taming is ****..... blacksmith haha no coment, its killing me

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

How many iron igs does it take to do BS from 40 to GM?

*first GM tamer*

I don't know about 40-GM, but it took me about 50k iron from 92-100 smithing.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

Skorpion Wrote:I don't know about 40-GM, but it took me about 50k iron from 92-100 smithing.

Bahh....man , Why i'm so unlucky?

I used 25k from 73.4 to 77.1..... near 4 points (and it at 70), and you used 50k to up 8, same amount as me (if I use more 25k) and it in 90 bs :doubt:

I'm bugged :lol:

Ryuuku Wrote:Bahh....man , Why i'm so unlucky?

I used 25k from 73.4 to 77.1..... near 4 points (and it at 70), and you used 50k to up 8, same amount as me (if I use more 25k) and it in 90 bs :doubt:

I'm bugged :lol:

"Bad luck" is the official response from the front office.

And quit whining. When I started, Blacksmithing took 500k ingots, taming required you to actually find mustangs, tailoring required picking cotton for hours a day, and we had to walk 10 miles uphill through knee-deep snow to get to the bank.

Gees. Wink

Oh, btw, you can start a char with 100 skill pts and GM everything (if you try hard) within 6 months.

Regards.

Who is whining now? Rolleyes

Rabbi Samild Wrote:"Bad luck" is the official response from the front office.
It really is all about the dice, not like we have specific props on certain charsBig Grin