Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

gaining strength

what is a fast way to gain strenght>?

Lumber jacking I think

Anatomy is the easiest.
Maybe not the fastest, but definitely the easiest.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

train on dummies, mining, lumberjacking. You can lock your skill so you can hit dummies forever

I dont know in dumms , but if you lock mining you dont go gain any str

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

With mining is the more fast.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah i find mining the fastest way, just run a script and watch for the gump. Or be smart and get past it and hack the server and USE EVERY BUG POSSIBLE AND BECOME THE BEST OF THE BEST.

Ah or just watch for the gump and be a good boy.

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

I get from 60 to 100 str with 1hour and half in lumberjack

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

I have to say in all my years of UO, herding has always been the fastest strength gains for me.

Mining is my preferred method. LJing a close 2nd. It might be a bit harder but you can sell what you get when you're done. Anatomy/Herding you only get the str.

light kindlings on fire one by one gains shitfast Big Grin

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Hehe yeah I remember doing that on IN2. Big Grin