Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Seeking Pvp Teacher

Like the title says I am looking for someone to teach me pvp. I'm new to the game and I know that I suck at pvp however I wanna become good. Is there someone out there willing to take an Apprentice?

- Just some Newb who wants to make this shard the best!

"Don't Just be good, Be good for something."

http://www.apollopony.net/video/breakdance_pope.mov

ShadarWar Wrote:Like the title says I am looking for someone to teach me pvp. I'm new to the game and I know that I suck at pvp however I wanna become good. Is there someone out there willing to take an Apprentice?

You've got the right attitude, that's real nice, I wish more players would be like you :]

I'd recommend that you type ".on Scarecrow" in-game, and message him, I'm pretty sure he'll have time to teach you some PvP every now and then.

There's also other people like Nemesis or Omega whose usually nice enough to help players out in order to learn the PvP, try to send them a message as well.

Hopefully somebody will answer here as well, somebody whose got time to teach you, but if not then try the ones I suggested, because they'll probably help you out :]

Regards,
Hate

ya! look also for pvp school!!! there u can learn a lot.

Of course u will not earn all but almost basics and more things, Tongue

see u

ShadarWar Wrote:Like the title says I am looking for someone to teach me pvp. I'm new to the game and I know that I suck at pvp however I wanna become good. Is there someone out there willing to take an Apprentice?

Look this PVP guide if you are interested. It's very usefull

werd. I'll teach you.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

I would love to do the pvp school but it never seems be be going on when im on. And scare thanks ill take u up on that offer here in the near future.

- Just some Newb who wants to make this shard the best!

"Don't Just be good, Be good for something."

http://www.apollopony.net/video/breakdance_pope.mov