Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

See you all

Tiesto Wrote:si te caigo mal pues, que se la va a hacer?...... solo respondi a eso porque es lo unico que tenia sentido de todo lo que escribiste.

Esas static tan en todo el mundo y Quiensea puede comprarlas o rentarlas y no son caras primero averigua el precio, su precio varia dependiendo de su tamaño.

y si tamos en eso de las r/r ya pronto la pasaremos

Did I accidently enter the spanish section of the forum? :eek:

Camaron Wrote:si me referia a las statics esas que se compran? cuanto vale una casa en serpents oh? menos que un castillo? vaya chollu y las customs house q teniamos nosotros? esas no valian dinero? y lo bien q estaban echas y lo q costaron. es q ahora me doy cuenta lo bien tapao q estaba esto ellos tienen mil maneras de conseguir dinero gracias a sus crafts y q estan acostumbrados a estos spawns y nosotros tenemos q jodernos de todas maneras. tienen las mismas skills q nosotros casi y encima las crafts. es un timo x eso yo solo entro de vez en cuando.

una duda q me corroe. porque cojones solo contestas a eso y todo lo demas pasas de ello? supuestamente tu eres parte del staff de xuo tendrias q animar o apoyarnos o algo. yo creo q ya se pq me caes mal

Apparantly.. :eek:

Hate Wrote:Did I accidently enter the spanish section of the forum? :eek:

Apparantly.. :eek:

Now Hate, I had no idea you had jokes! :lol:

[SIZE="4"]____________Vote for IN:X______________[/SIZE]

[Image: Top100.jpg] [Image: votenew.jpg]
[SIZE="4"]____________________________________[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

Diabolical Wrote:Now Hate, I had no idea you had jokes! :lol:

They do actually happen, sometimes! :eek: .. around.. once every 50th year while the sun and the moon is smiling at each other, or something like that.. :confused:

Calm down guys all is well. Merry Christmas!

Happy New Years!

FH coming soon. Big Grin

You know i have to admit this shard is a little boring with the less people pking. I mean the people i see the most on are Fozbo, Ruggul, Sorick and a bunch of other blues who i don't know that just pk and its the same people. Majority of my guild members don't even play anymore i've done hunting and macroing and yes i do get bored i'm already rich and don't care whether i die or not......and i don't even see some of these people who are posting i never see them on....

people who are leaving that makes it worse......only thing i do now is check for pks none i go look for rides get so pissed when i don't find any and i just don't play or i just macro cause there is no one and most people don't even fight majority just gank even if there is like 4 of us and 3 of them at brit bridge people just run in and out no fun.....

if you die who cares its easy to make ur money and get your stuff back half the IN1 players don't even play....